Party and BullshOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SerenityKry']About time for me to pass through here...[/quote]
tee hee

You remind me of this vending machine sandwich they sell here.

It's called the "Big Az Cheese 'n' Ham"

I took a pic of it because it sounded so ridiculous.

[quote name='dallow']tee hee

You remind me of this vending machine sandwich they sell here.

It's called the "Big Az Cheese 'n' Ham"

I took a pic of it because it sounded so ridiculous.[/quote]
Wait...

You know of a vending machine that sells sammiches... Lucky bastard.

[quote name='SerenityKry']Wait...

You know of a vending machine that sells sammiches... Lucky bastard.[/quote]
They sell everything.
And at malls, you can buy an iPod from a vending machine.

Hmm.... if that's you in those pics online, you're too cute to post here.
Actually, here's your girl jimbo.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Transformers Animated toys at McDonald's...Had me a kids meal and got StarScream :bouncy:[/quote]
Where?? One of my co-workers went to McD's yesterday and got a bobble head Littlest Pet Shop toy, I'd rather have a Transformer dangit!

It would look a lot better having an Optimus Prime standing next to my talking Quagmire and my Keg Bellied, Beer Drinking Bad News Bear!

Zew, TFN:

I dumped Newsbin Pro or whatever my old client was called a while back and found this other open source client that's pretty sick.

It runs in the background and has no traditional GUI. You interface with it through a web page that runs locally, or you can open it up so it's really easy to run remotely. It automatically verifies files and extracts them for you, you won't have to touch PARs or RARs 95% of the time. When it does that it doesn't even pop up a window for the programs you use, it does it as an invisible background process.

It even has a secondary iPhone webpage version.

nzb1.png
nzb2.png
nzb3.png

It has the same amount of options as a regular client, it's not stripped down. Not a single crash in a week plus.

The only "catch" is that to get it to truly work you have to have a n_wzbin account but that's also what makes it great because you can just feed it the 6 digit ___zbin ID number and it'll fetch the whole report automatically. Aside from that you can feed it NZBs directly.

It's called SABnzbd+.

Holy crap, Jim.[quote name='Mojimbo']That would explain the mysterious "Given by JFD, not KBW" tag someone added after the original "Givin' TFN head" tag.[/quote]

Ice fuckin' cold. :lol:

[quote name='zewone']What do they look like Linkin? I could go for some StarScream.[/quote]

Starscream is actually one of the better ones...vehicle mode sucks, but I expected that from a happy meal toy.

[quote name='SerenityKry']Where?? One of my co-workers went to McD's yesterday and got a bobble head Littlest Pet Shop toy, I'd rather have a Transformer dangit!

It would look a lot better having an Optimus Prime standing next to my talking Quagmire and my Keg Bellied, Beer Drinking Bad News Bear![/quote]

They're doing both...Littlest Pet Shop for the girls, and Transformers Animated for the boys.

[quote name='dallow']They sell everything.
And at malls, you can buy an iPod from a vending machine.

Hmm.... if that's you in those pics online, you're too cute to post here.
Actually, here's your girl jimbo.[/QUOTE]Huh?

I don't get how I'm getting affiliated with Mango, budge, JFD and William H Macy all of a sudden.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Time Warner never hooked me up with one. Ya gotta go through them on the phone and I don't like speaking to Hadji on a daily basis.[/quote]
TW sucks then, i got my bellsouth address in the signup process.

[quote name='anomynous']McD's = fail[/quote]
Of course, of course... the only thing good they have are McFlurry's. Mmmmm... Ice Cream....

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What did WHM do besides pretending to be the movie actor?[/QUOTE]

Who isn't even a good actor

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What did WHM do besides pretending to be the movie actor?[/QUOTE]

Nothing. He's just the fattest guy who posts on this website.

"He has a Michelin tire under his chin." - TFN

TW is the only really stable provider in the area, Jake.

Also keeps me from paying multiple bills when I can just have the phone + cable + internet thrown into one bill for $119.xx.

I always forget if I'm supposed to plug in my PS2 HDD to my IDE-USB cable before or after giving it power to not recognize it as a USB device.

[quote name='mr ryles']Well going to change over the power bill, hopefully I don't have to bitch out some old lady over a deposit fee.[/quote]
Oh, you will. Threaten to slap her over the phone for me.

Yeah, Zew, that's my client.

Like, say I'm at a friend's house and he's flipping through HBO and comes across this sick movie but it's already halfway through on the HBO West feed. I open up _ewzbin on my iPhone, search for the title, find the version I want(xvid, x264, wmvHD or DVD) and make note of the ID number for that posting. I open up the web page for the client remotely and then just punch in that six digit number and on my home computer it will grab everything associated with that post, verify, extract and delete the original files.

nzb1-1.png

[quote name='dallow']I still haven't seen Wall-E.
Man I hate theaters.[/quote]
I don't hate the theaters... I just hate all of the hormone crazed pre-teens at the theaters. Makes me want to spit chewed up gummi bears into their hair.

It's like 50 cents a week. You can feed it pure ___s from like ____l__ch_r for when you're at your actual computer, but for remote access ___zbin is the way to go.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I think the fattest posters go in this order :

WHM
-
-
-
Mojimbo - Graystone (tied)
-
Tanuki[/quote]

Jimbo didn't sound fat over XBL :whistle2:k...he actually sounded younger than I expected.

How old are you Jimbo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back