Party and BullshOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like 50 c_nts a week. You c_n feed it ___s fr_m like ____l__ch_r for when yo_'re at yo_r c_mp_ter, but for rem_te ac_es_ ___z___ is the w_y to g_.

[quote name='Mojimbo']It's like 50 c_nts a week. You c_n feed it ___s fr_m like ____l__ch_r for when yo_'re at yo_r c_mp_ter, but for rem_te ac_es_ ___z___ is the w_y to g_.[/quote]

Oooh, my spin:
images

Is there an "L"?

[quote name='SerenityKry']Alright! I'm 5 years older! My advice... Go to college and mooch off of your parents for as long as you can!![/QUOTE]

Mana Knight?

:rofl: I just outted out a co-worker for having pink eye the co-worker that sits infront of him freaked out and yelled for him to go to the dr immediately...he's serious too he's a germ freak. :rofl:

[quote name='SerenityKry']Alright! I'm 5 years older! My advice... Go to college and mooch off of your parents for as long as you can!![/quote]LP. He's not 17.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:rofl: I just outted out a co-worker for having pink eye the co-worker that sits infront of him freaked out and yelled for him to go to the dr immediately...he's serious too he's a germ freak. :rofl:[/quote]

Damn, I'd be pissed off, too. That pink eye ain't no joke.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Again, Zew is that $$$$a, that dude. I have a 500gb HD to fill.

^What is so offending about this comment that it got deleted?[/QUOTE]$$$$a? He's not black and neither are you.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What are you talking about, dallow?

It's not like I mentioned I was a day older than TFN in this very thread. :cool:[/quote]
Hey! I'm not big on paying attention, if I were to start doing that people would actually think I'm attempting to be responsible. We can't have that now can we?

[quote name='Mojimbo']$$$$a? He's not black and neither are you.[/quote]

He's dolla(a) signs. Are you saying there's some filter system that changes characters on this website? That blasphemy. And redundant.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:rofl: now he's checking WebMD and asking him for his symptoms[/quote]
Haha! Tell him you get pink eye from someone farting in your face. Then explain the expression on his face to me once you've said that.

That had to be the best scene in Knocked Up.

[quote name='manthing']I don't think the OTTs being the most popular topics on the front page were what Cheapy envisioned with CAG 2.0

:lol:[/QUOTE]

Well they are, and have been for a long time if I recall correctly.

[quote name='manthing']I don't think the OTTs being the most popular topics on the front page were what Cheapy envisioned with CAG 2.0

:lol:[/quote]
I'm sure he wasn't envisioning people clicking on the thread and talking about other people farting in someone's face causing pink eye but of course you can never completely envision everything.

Yeah, they always have tons of views

But now they're not just 'redlined' into the 'Lifestyle' ghetto...

They're smackdab #1

Kry...

Have you ever listened to the CAGcast?

I wouldn't be surprised if Cheapy paid $$ for someone do to that to him, he's so obsessed with gaseous emissions

[quote name='manthing']Yeah, they always have tons of views

But now they're not just 'redlined' into the 'Lifestyle' ghetto...

They're smackdab #1

Kry...

Have you ever listened to the CAGcast?

I wouldn't be surprised if Cheapy paid $$ for someone do to that to him, he's so obsessed with gaseous emissions[/quote]
I have not listened but I'm beginning to think I need to.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Mango needs to stop being a pussy.[/quote]

Especially because he knows I don't have anything against him. I actually like him quite a bit. But "Way to Go Mango!" had this certain ring to it.

I'm getting high school flash backs except this time, Zew and Jimbo are the bullies, Lordwow is the Yearbook editor, and TFN is the drug dealer :whee:

EDIT: and Rocko is the tag along bully...not really a bully but does it to look cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back