Party or Gaming?

worldpeace69

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So gamers during new years eve what are you going to do? Party like a crazy animal then wake up next morning with a three legged midget on top of you or, GAME! Play some Zelda or Call Of Duty or maybe even you 2 life like the Sims. I'm going to party with my games I'll tell you that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mixer236']Not really a partygoer myself, probably split time between my ps3 and family/girlfriend.[/QUOTE]

I'm not much of a partygoer either. And I wasn't invited to anything.

I'm just gonna stay home and game.

I plan on playing a few videogames, maybe watch a movie, then have sexual intercourse with my wife. Having posted that now, my 360 will likely RROD, my DVD player will eat shit and die, and my wife will be on her period. 2010, you're so naughty!

I'm at work right now and I'll be going into work tomorrow as well. So, I'll just be vegging out while playing some games before I sleep.

Going to an informal dinner party with my girlfriend and going bar hopping afterward. I'm determined to fit in some gaming time, though.

Working in the Production field means that I spend most of my time at parties but never attending them.

I spent the last 2 days setting up a high roller 30k party in which I have to op tonight. I am completely numb to the party lifestyle since I have oped well over 200 of them. I would rather game but sadly will be trying keep drunk bastards from breaking my expensive gear.

My JBL VRX900 Stack is not a table get your fucking drink off it.

I'm sick so I'm not heading out tonight.

I may go to a rock concert tomorrow so I'm not bummed out or anything.

So much for any gaming. Just got my first RROD....on a 360 that's 2 months past the 3 year warranty.

Happy fucking New Year to me! :D

I decided to start my new year's resolution the day after Christmas. It's my 5th day without a cigarette, and I don't think I can handle being around other smokers just yet. I'm going to hideout at home until I get on surer footing with this process.

[quote name='pure skill']I decided to start my new year's resolution the day after Christmas. It's my 5th day without a cigarette, and I don't think I can handle being around other smokers just yet. I'm going to hideout at home until I get on surer footing with this process.[/QUOTE]
Good luck with that it can be a bitch but you can do it. Or I assume you can anyway, I'm having trouble quitting myself..

As for my New Year drinking/partying isn't really something I enjoy. I generally dont like people and they in turn dont like me lol so I'm at home will probably play some Fable/watch movies/have sex/go to bed.

I'm going to Party like a Rock Star!*

* By Party like a Rock Star I mean drink Hawaiian Punch and watch Pixar movies with my daughters. :)

Just got off work about half an hour ago and go in tomorrow for 4 hours, but I just cracked open a bottle of Moosehead and I'll probably be playing some Halo if my buddy Rose is online.

Party with games tonight. Mostly Borderlands since I got that the other day. Being aesthetic, sober, and having a good time over getting fat and going full retard.

i worked. after work i went to a bar with some co workers. had some beers and bounced to some random house party for a few hours, watched the ball drop stole some whiskey and went off to another bar where i got to sing with a pretty girl from some local band. lost my mp3 player which made me sad came home at 3am to get back up at 7am for work. im making up for lost time because i havent partied for real in like 4 years now it seems like i party every week. i have a feeling i'll be getting fired or quitting on the spot pretty soon because i hate my job and my boss doesnt like me. im looking forward to 2011.

I hung out with my girlfriend and we played video games for a few hours then watched the New Year's Rocking Eve for 3 hours. Played New Vegas and she played some move games for awhile.

bread's done
Back