Patapon 2 (PSP) - $6.99 + S&H @ Amazon

[quote name='Kaelestis']I bought it new at GS for 9.99... and it's the actual game. :/[/QUOTE]
Would've sworn hearing that it's download only.

Also, I would just like to point out that if its anything like the copy I got at Target a long time ago, then it's just a regular PSP case with a card inside that has download code. So that explains the shipping cost.

It has been well established now that they more recently (within the past 6 mo) released a UMD version of the game with significant distribution (BB, GS, etc). I was at a GS a couple weeks ago and had the case grabbed from in front of me as my eyes fell on it (my fault). It didn't have the orange 'contains voucher' strip, and they brought it up and asked and sure enough, they produced the UMD for the gutted copy.

It was kind of funny, the boyfriend (I assume) of the lady who grabbed it was ranting about download only stuff. I tend to agree with him on the principle, but he was spewing a lot of misinformed garbage that kind of made me chuckle.

edit: I should also add that the umd version appears to be the same upc, so determining what version you get from an online store can be problematic. I haven't heard of anyone getting the umd version from Amazon, though.

son of a bitch! I'm glad enough people told sony to go f themselves that they started producing a real version. I was completely fooled by the download voucher on the case.

This is also why i don't buy Dsiware either.

I was planning to get this game eventually but the move to umd format makes me want it now! Thanks for the info.

Last spring, my friend Kelli Rayburn introduced me to the bar method soho, a new workout that is spreading across the country. As with all new workouts I try, I figured it would be relatively easy because, well, I’m a climber and all climbers have egos that lead them to believe they are stronger than the rest of the population.

While p90x schedule program is supported by several, including by Republican vice-president nominee Paul Ryan and musician Pink, and is used by tens of thousands of persons world-wide you can still find many authorities that advise us never to leap into P90X or in other related strong workout routines.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back