Patapon 2 PSP - $9.99 (new MSRP)

illennium

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Didn't see this posted. Patapon 2 seems to have recently dropped from $19.99 down to $9.99. It's a downloadable game voucher (no UMD) but you at least get a PSP case with art that you can put on your shelf with your other games.

It should be this price at Amazon, GameStop, etc.

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Patapon-Downl..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1270872604&sr=8-1

I picked up a copy tonight at Kmart along with another game and used one of the $10 off $20 coupons. By the way, Locoroco 2 is also $9.99 at Kmart (although this does not seem to be a universal drop).

Hope this helps someone.

[quote name='ssjmichael']It was mentioned in the PSN Spring Fever thread. Good that Amazon dropped it quickly though.[/QUOTE]

I thought that was for the download-only PSN version. I could be wrong or confused though. This version is also a download code but you get the case and art as well, which should help those of us with OCD.

[quote name='WormFOODx']That's awesome that you got them to accept the $10 of $20.[/QUOTE]

It is a legit coupon in the NYC and Chicago areas (and one other city, I think). I use it each time I go to Kmart.

Not to turn this into a huge thing about the coupon, but you can get it from Slickdeals even though Kmart's not hosting it any more. It's supposed to be valid at certain NYC, Chicago, and Baltimore stores. Up to you whether you want to try it out.

Good to hear. I might get it in a couple weeks (if I ever get my money). Was playing the demo last week and thought it was pretty cool

[quote name='illennium']I thought that was for the download-only PSN version. I could be wrong or confused though. This version is also a download code but you get the case and art as well, which should help those of us with OCD.[/QUOTE]

Oh okay. I didn't realize this came with the case too. I thought Amazon was just providing the code like they do with a few PSN games.:bow:

bread's done
Back