Paul W.S. Anderson's next crapfest...er movie.

I saw something about this movie and saw she was in it. I thought to myself, "Why the fuck would she be cast in The Three Musketeers of all things?" And now I know.

If you don't like his movies don't see them.That's what I have been doing for awhile now.Besides his movies aren't as bad as the shit Uwe Boll puts out.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know you're not getting enough sleep when you read the thread title and got mad because you loved Magnolia.

[quote name='themaster20000']If you don't like his movies don't see them.That's what I have been doing for awhile now.Besides his movies aren't as bad as the shit Uwe Boll puts out.[/QUOTE]

You might not eat shit but that doesn't mean you should drink a bowl of piss either.

Milla and paul are married right? Its crazy cuz she posed nekkid recently for a mag, while married, and has a child. Well its not too surprising I guess when that happens these days... Lol and I bet people here are gonna google them pics now that I've mentioned it

[quote name='themaster20000']If you don't like his movies don't see them.That's what I have been doing for awhile now.Besides his movies aren't as bad as the shit Uwe Boll puts out.[/QUOTE]

At least Uwe's movies are funny. This guy's movies aren't bad enough that they make me laugh in fits.

if were lucky maybe itll just be an hour and a half long candy commercial. the 3 musketeers have been done to death just like robin hood.

The Three Muskateers just entered public domain. Expect movies like this to be coming out of the woodwork

WS Anderson is smart to get out ahead of the competition, some of the other versions look like they might be quite decent.

http://screenrant.com/new-three-musketeers-movie-ross-45126/

Three Muskateers has been done to death, and the 70s movie treatment was near perfection, in comparison Anderson's take looks shallow and useless.

[quote name='whoknows']Did they just make up a part for Milla?[/QUOTE]

yep Alice will travel back in time searching for wesker who can also time travel and will fight off zombie popes and knights to avenge her fallen comrades and take over as the leader of the musketeers. and its in 3d.........

[quote name='whoknows']Did they just make up a part for Milla?[/QUOTE]

No - looks like she is Milady De Winter who was in the book. It's also the juciest female role.

Anyone who hates on Life Aquatic needs to end their life immediately. Preferably with by stoning-via-skeeballs, because then it's pretty funny, and I can redeem the tickets for an unbreakable comb after.

[quote name='Strell']Anyone who hates on Life Aquatic needs to end their life immediately. Preferably with by stoning-via-skeeballs, because then it's pretty funny, and I can redeem the tickets for an unbreakable comb after.[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the movie with Bill Murray? That movie is awesome.

That movie was made by Wes Anderson... different person.

Oh shit. My bad.

WELL THE POINTS STILL STAND.

Edit: Oh god, Death Race? Dead or Alive? Now I just feel terrible for confusing the two.

[quote name='lokizz']yep Alice will travel back in time searching for wesker who can also time travel and will fight off zombie popes and knights to avenge her fallen comrades and take over as the leader of the musketeers. and its in 3d.........[/QUOTE]
zombies couldn't hurt

[quote name='Strell']Anyone who hates on Life Aquatic needs to end their life immediately. Preferably with by stoning-via-skeeballs, because then it's pretty funny, and I can redeem the tickets for an unbreakable comb after.[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying it's a bad flick, but c'mon. There are parts of the movie, like any of that dude's flicks, that are so freaking precious I want to gouge my eyes out with forks engraved with "THIS SUCKS BALLS" in glorious Futura font.

If I were able to post all this in Futura font and then send you a PM in Futura reminding you that I just posted in reply to your post, it would be easier to appreciate my point. The one I made in Futura all-caps.

[quote name='Strell']Oh shit. My bad.

Edit: Oh god, Death Race? Dead or Alive? Now I just feel terrible for confusing the two.[/QUOTE]

Strell...

41801_80312280431_1145503_n.jpg

Edit: Oh god, Death Race? Dead or Alive? Now I just feel terrible for confusing the two.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. How could you confuse Death Race for some awful movie like Life Aquatic?

How dare you confuse the genius of Wes Anderson with this hack!?!:dunce:

bread's done
Back