Pauly Shore getting knocked the f**k out!

I doubt Pauly Shore's stand up is that funny but thats absolutely uncalled for. I would've liked to rush the stage and put that heckler into a guillotine choke and then shit in his hat.

Have any of you seen a punch in your life? That shit was as fake as the south is full of dumbasses.*

*of course, I jest about the south, and this endnote is a nod to ol' jollydwarf, who evidently thinks "disagreeing with a dipshit" equals "out to get them and everything they stand for."

[quote name='mykevermin']Have any of you seen a punch in your life? That shit was as fake as the south is full of dumbasses.*

*of course, I jest about the south, and this endnote is a nod to ol' jollydwarf, who evidently thinks "disagreeing with a dipshit" equals "out to get them and everything they stand for."[/QUOTE]
I don't know about it being fake, really. I mean, the fact that the guy who hit him wasn't the guy who was heckling him is a little suspicious... but I think Shore more or less crumbled, out of fear, before he could get hit by the full punch, as opposed to that awkward half-punch.

[quote name='Brak']I don't know about it being fake, really. I mean, the fact that the guy who hit him wasn't the guy who was heckling him is a little suspicious... but I think Shore more or less crumbled, out of fear, before he could get hit by the full punch, as opposed to that awkward half-punch.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps. It sure wasn't "Pauly Shore gets knocked the fuck out." It was more like "Pauly Shore ducks out of the way and gets a lil' redneck pinky fist in part of his eye."

I was hoping for a Glenn Danzig redux myself.

[quote name='DT778']
it's fucked up that security didnt step in until after he got hit.[/quote]

That's what I was thinking, but perhaps as was suggested earlier in the thread Shore made some jokes about the security. Or maybe the security guard just wanted to see Pauly Shore get hit. What really sucks is the video doesn't show what Pauly said to make those people so irate. My guess is he had a lot to work with given how fat that "cowboy" was.

I don't know about any of you, but the second that guy stepped up on my stage I'm not backing off, he's getting knocked the f*ck out. I doubt it'd take much effort to drop someone so fat and out of shape.

Anyway, my point is: why couldn't this have happened to Dustin Diamond? Especially after what he did to poor old Horshack.

[quote name='mykevermin']Perhaps. It sure wasn't "Pauly Shore gets knocked the fuck out." It was more like "Pauly Shore ducks out of the way and gets a lil' redneck pinky fist in part of his eye."

I was hoping for a Glenn Danzig redux myself.[/QUOTE]
I've only heard about it, but didn't he actually get his ass beat? By the singer of another band, even?

[quote name='Brak']I've only heard about it, but didn't he actually get his ass beat? By the singer of another band, even?[/QUOTE]

If you call some middle-of-nowhere wannabe Hatebreed clone "a band."

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSiAjnPIvPM[/media]

I don't even want to consider Hatebreed a band, so it's like they're ""a band"".

( Two sets of quotations, there. )

[quote name='Brak']I don't even want to consider Hatebreed a band, so it's like they're ""a band"".

( Two sets of quotations, there. )[/QUOTE]

Hmm. Well, we can agree on hating Pauly Shore, at the very least.

[quote name='hohez']This is also exactly the kind of shit that gives Texas a bad name. How are we supposed to prove we aren't all ignorant jackass rednecks, when shit like this happens.[/QUOTE]

QFT. Once in high school I actually got asked if I was in "Rodeo Club."

disgusting. i cant believe the cop didnt step in when the guy jumped on the stage. i hope pauly presses charges and goes after the club too for the lack of security.

[quote name='javeryh']I will defend 'Son in Law' to the grave. Pauly Shore generally sucks but that movie is awesome.[/QUOTE]

son in law is great (i dont care if i havent seen it in 10 years)

[quote name='javeryh']I will defend 'Son in Law' to the grave. Pauly Shore generally sucks but that movie is awesome.[/QUOTE]

I've loved every Pauly Shore movie up until 'Pauly Shore is Dead.' Encino-Man, Bio-Dome, Son-in-Law, In the Army Now. All of those were great. Especially Bio-Dome. That should be a Criterion.

[quote name='mykevermin'] It sure wasn't "Pauly Shore gets knocked the fuck out." [/QUOTE]
What can I say? I love Friday.

[quote name='mykevermin']Have any of you seen a punch in your life? [/QUOTE]

You ever drank in the Oregon district? Cause I've seen more then a few punches thrown before. ;)

[quote name='munch']I've loved every Pauly Shore movie up until 'Pauly Shore is Dead.' Encino-Man, Bio-Dome, Son-in-Law, In the Army Now. All of those were great. Especially Bio-Dome. That should be a Criterion.[/QUOTE]

QFT. Im a Shore fan and I rented Pauly Shore Is Dead and thats the first and only time Ive taken a dvd back and saying I want something else cause this movie sucked worse than a 5.00 hooker with wooden teeth.

Ironically, if that's all fake, it makes me really want to hit Pauly Shore as hard as I can. And yes, I might surprise him and go for the ear.

You ever drank in the Oregon district?

As in Dayton, Ohio? I was there for the Halloween 'block party' once, years ago. Never got the impression that it was 'Brawl Central'.

[quote name='nharmon91']This has been proven a set up, it was pretty funny tho.[/quote]

Please understand you must back up your claims with some evidence.

[quote name='munch']I've loved every Pauly Shore movie up until 'Pauly Shore is Dead.' Encino-Man, Bio-Dome, Son-in-Law, In the Army Now. All of those were great. Especially Bio-Dome. That should be a Criterion.[/QUOTE]

Yeah PS is Dead might be the worst thing I have ever seen. A definate example of the sort of crap that cheap digital recording can spawn.

[quote name='Snake2715']I also wonder how all these cameras are getting into the shows...[/QUOTE]

Cell phones do amazing things these days.

Bah, goes and has his picture taken after the show with the attacker, that ruins it for me.

Someone should get up and punch Pauly Shore now, just to see what happens!

Goddamnit Micheal Richards...

Every fucking standup commedian on the planet it going to try and cash in on fighting with hecklers.

Since MR blew up there have been 3 reports. Jaime Fox, Joe Rogan and now Pauly fuckin Shore.

Being on the news doesn't stop making you a has-been, it just makes you a has-been that is a media whoring asshole.

[quote name='Kayden']Goddamnit Micheal Richards...

Every fucking standup commedian on the planet it going to try and cash in on fighting with hecklers.

Since MR blew up there have been 3 reports. Jaime Fox, Joe Rogan and now Pauly fuckin Shore.

Being on the news doesn't stop making you a has-been, it just makes you a has-been that is a media whoring asshole.[/QUOTE]

Wait a second, I've seen Joe Rogan. He could drive a nun to a fist fight. Him dealing with a heckler is like bar dealing with a drunk.

[quote name='jollydwarf']Ironically, if that's all fake, it makes me really want to hit Pauly Shore as hard as I can. And yes, I might surprise him and go for the ear.

You ever drank in the Oregon district?

As in Dayton, Ohio? I was there for the Halloween 'block party' once, years ago. Never got the impression that it was 'Brawl Central'.[/QUOTE]

Was a Fight Club reference really necessary? ;)

[quote name='CitizenB']You ever drank in the Oregon district? Cause I've seen more then a few punches thrown before. ;)[/QUOTE]

No, but our Rollergirls played your Rollergirls a few weeks back. 7 of us refs had to manage a 30 woman brawl. Your gals can fight, that's for certain.

[quote name='Kayden']Goddamnit Micheal Richards...

Being on the news doesn't stop making you a has-been, it just makes you a has-been that is a media whoring asshole.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this shit is getting old.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Yeah, this shit is getting old.[/quote]

Since we lost Bill Hicks, most standup comedy in general has gotten old to me.

bread's done
Back