Pawn Shop Find

Kfoster1979

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Went to a Local Pawn Shop yesterday and picked this up

100_0426.jpg

Paied 10 Bucks for it, Now its on Ebay...

Is this the Revolution controller thread? Is that the new controller? Sweet! Wait'll the kids on GameFAQs hear about this!!!11

(j/k!) :D

Pawn shops rule around here. I often find hard to get and/or newer games for next to nothing. Today, I picked up Final Fantasy Chronicles complete and excellent shape for $3.95. Summertime was real good.......seemed a lot of people were unloading a lot of newer games for beer money.

[quote name='Kfoster1979']Went to a Local Pawn Shop yesterday and picked this up

100_0426.jpg

Paied 10 Bucks for it, Now its on Ebay...[/QUOTE]CAG discount?

[quote name='wageslave']Is that for real?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it was quite popular and sought after when PSO was new/popular. Dont beleive they were ever released in the US though.

[quote name='levi333']Yes, it was quite popular and sought after when PSO was new/popular. Dont beleive they were ever released in the US though.[/QUOTE]

Europe then? The keys are in English and in QWERTY and the other form.

Sweet find. Too bad all the pawn shops around here charge $120 for used N64s and $40+ for the games. And 50+ for the net gen games, greatest hits or not, they don't care.

[quote name='levi333']Yes, it was quite popular and sought after when PSO was new/popular. Dont beleive they were ever released in the US though.[/QUOTE]

I never new they actually came out either. I've certainly never seen one in person.

bread's done
Back