Pawn Shops

Zahiti

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have a question about pawn shop laws.
Last weekend Chrono72090 and i were out pawnshopping looking for games, and at the one shop that we tried to buy something at, he told us it was illegal for us to even look around in a pawn shop, let alone buy something. He said that you had to be 18, is there any truth in this?
We live in Florida.

[quote name='Zahiti']I have a question about pawn shop laws.
Last weekend Chrono72090 and i were out pawnshopping looking for games, and at the one shop that we tried to buy something at, he told us it was illegal for us to even look around in a pawn shop, let alone buy something. He said that you had to be 18, is there any truth in this?
We live in Florida.[/QUOTE]

That's BS. The guy probably told you that because he hates kids and didn't want you in the store.

If you are under 18, you can't pawn stuff. Doesn't matter how old you are if you just want to look around or shop at one though.

Not alot you can do though, since stores have the right to refuse service to anyone for any particular reason.

Just don't shop there anymore.

Yeah I won't.
AND i'm 16, it's not like i'm a little 10 yr old running around the store. I'm not real bothered by it, it wasn't me trying to buy the games. Chrono72090 was trying to buy Zone of The Enders and some other game for 15 bucks.
Oh well, it's the stupid shopkeep's loss!
Thank's for the clarification.

bread's done
Back