PAX 2007 - The New E3 - 8/24-26

You're making this too easy. There's nothing stopping me from adding something like "CoffeeEdge approved signature" and the like, and then where would we be? By golly, we'd be calling in the Roflcopter Brigade, that's where!

I mean the CAG community at large is seeing this entire thread as two dicks flopping around in a sea of dicks. Ok? A gigantic pulsating body of dick. The fact that as such we can't all sit back and laugh at this image sickens this old, well-endowed dick.

Oh, and I am of the Sith, swift and deadly, red saber in tow. Me 'n Vader ghost ride spinnaz down the West Galactic Side, bitch.

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']I hate you all.[/QUOTE]

we're done discussing PAX. the guys who host it look nothing like the characters they draw, thus nobody should go. plus, it's going to smell really bad in there.

Wow. Even after I try to politely end this, CoffeeEdge attempts to continue it, only digging himself a deeper hole.

Even after going through all of this, I still managed to underestimate how much of a douchebag you are.

[quote name='Apossum']we're done discussing PAX. the guys who host it look nothing like the characters they draw, thus nobody should go. plus, it's going to smell really bad in there.[/QUOTE]

I always wondered why the that was..

Meh...I don't follow the Penny Arcade scene.

I also don't think this will be "the next E3". I actually think ComicCon will be the next big entertainment expo, since it pretty much already is, and every year they get more games added to the show.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']I always wondered why the that was..[/QUOTE]

I dunno. I've found that whenever there's a large gathering of gamers in an enclosed space, there's B.O. :)

as for an "E3" type show, they need to make an equivalent of the old CES where the public is invited. If they could limit the number of tickets, the event could be pretty sweet. if it was open to everyone, I would fully expect rioting over atlus and NIS swag :roll:

Just an update for anyone who was curious:

There was some very, very serious B.O. (everything else was awesome though).

EDIT: Oh yea. I think there was a point where Wil Wheaton made a reference to CAG during his keynote speech but I am not certain. He made a comment about "cheap ass games" and there was a bit of an isolated cheer from a section in the back.

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']Oh yea. I think there was a point where Wil Wheaton made a reference to CAG during his keynote speech but I am not certain. He made a comment about "cheap ass games" and there was a bit of a isolated cheer from a section in the back.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I definitely took that as Will Wheaton giving a shout out to CAG. Funny.

wwaw9.jpg

I came in here to get impressions on PAX, since my plans to go pretty much fell part (six months ago), what I got was a pretty epic thread.

Thanks for all the lawlz.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']I came in here to get impressions on PAX, since my plans to go pretty much fell part (six months ago), what I got was a pretty epic thread.

Thanks for all the lawlz.[/quote]

Well here I'll help you out...

My impressions: It was fucking great.

[quote name='SpecTrE3353']EDIT: Oh yea. I think there was a point where Wil Wheaton made a reference to CAG during his keynote speech but I am not certain. He made a comment about "cheap ass games" and there was a bit of an isolated cheer from a section in the back.[/QUOTE]
I think Cheapass Games was probably a reference to Cheapass Games. They make board-y games. They probably had some people there, which would explain the cheer.

bread's done
Back