PAX East 2010!! Any Montrealers going?

dossantosc

CAGiversary!
Hi guys, i wasnt sure where to put this thread...!

im from montreal and was planning on going to PAX East 2010 in Boston. registration has opened and its about $45 for the three days...

its happening between March 26th to the 28th..

i just wanted to know if there was anyone else from Montreal that is also planning on going or have bought tickets already?

its supposed to be an awesome party!! feedback?

cheers!

lol...finally someone responded to the thread...100+ views but 1 response lol...

yeah...im very tempted to go but i can't seem to find any decent forum on the net with people from montreal heading out!

i can't be the only montrealer that wants to go to PAX East 2010!?

I was thinking about it but i realised that my passport was expired.
I'm also trying to gather some of my friends to go there but most of them are still undecided because they are not sure of their march 2010 schedules.

Ditto with just about everyone else here, need more info before committing and not sure about March schedule (with uni and all).

But the nerd inside me is going: "OMGFFOIEHJFOIEHWGOIEHOIGE I WANT IWANT I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You're so lucky to be living in BC Firestorm :( I'm in Toronto and flight or drive and all that would cost me a small retail fortune :(.

Ya i agree...i would have to see what my schedule will be in March...i guess its to early to tell...

however, i dont want to miss out on the tickets! i guess if we got some people interested and dedicated i would want to jump in right away...we could organize some car pooling or something...

anyone have suggestions?

Oh shit! I didn't know PAX was in seattle. I'm definitely gonna try to be there (just gotta convince my bros or a friend or two).

[quote name='GrereX']I was thinking about it but i realised that my passport was expired.
I'm also trying to gather some of my friends to go there but most of them are still undecided because they are not sure of their march 2010 schedules.[/QUOTE]

this is for every canadian that wants to travel and has an expired passport. I work at a passport bureau and all I can say is: Go do it now. There is no waiting in line and it's a breeze. You won't regret it.

[quote name='neozion']this is for every canadian that wants to travel and has an expired passport. I work at a passport bureau and all I can say is: Go do it now. There is no waiting in line and it's a breeze. You won't regret it.[/QUOTE]Two of my friends had to renew. For one of them, his passport is supposed to arrive the day we leave. Really cutting it close =[ Any way to make sure it makes it?

bread's done
Back