Pay what you like for Get Games' littleBIGbunch GamesAid bundle

zombiemakermx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
336 (100%)
The Bunble is Live!

getgamesgo.com/little-big-bunch

Serious Sam Double D can be redeemed in Steam

You'll be able to pay you like for a littleBIGbunch bundle of games containing Frozen Synapse, Explodemon, Serious Sam: Double D, Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee and New Star Soccer 5.

When? 14th December. Where? Get Games. It's a GamesAid charity initiative running through to 2nd January.
Not only can you pay what you like, you can specify who gets the dough.
You can give all of the money to GamesAid if you like, or to the developers. Or you can split the money so that some goes to GamesAid and some goes to the developers.

Those developers are Mode 7 Games for Frozen Synapse (9/10 Eurogamer), and Curve Studios for Explodemon (7/10 Eurogamer).
Mommy's Best Games made Serious Sam: Double D (6/10 Eurogamer), and New Star Games made New Star Soccer 5 (Unreviewed).
And Just Add Water is responsible for porting Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (8/10 Eurogamer, as part of a Steam bundle).
GamesAid collaborates with the video games industry to collect money for various charities aimed at young people and children.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-for-get-games-littlebigbunch-gamesaid-bundle

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crystalklear64']I'm upset they say "pay whatever you want" and then do not allow you to do so.

I would be just as upset if they said this and did not allow you to type in your own prices.

The kind that doesn't appreciate false claims.[/QUOTE]

Technically they don't let you pay whatever you want. You can either pay 0 or pay the minimum of $1.50 - but if you want to pay anything in between you can not. It's either or.

Maybe it's just me, but "forcing" you to pay 1 penny instead of 0 pennies is much closer to "pay whatever you want" than forcing it to be free or $1.50.

But we know that's not really the reason you are upset about the Humble Bundle stealing away your pennies.

bread's done
Back