Payday 2: Ultimate Steal Edition PC - $1 @ WM YMMV

DaFees

CAGiversary!
Hello all,

Forgive me if someone already posted this but I did search and came up dry. I just came back from my local Wal-Mart and I found Payday 2: Ultimate Steal Edition for PC (Steam), http://www.amazon.com/Payday-2-Ultimate-Steal-Pack-PC/dp/B00JQ8YGKM, on clearance for a $1. Wal-Mart said it is normally $19.9x and that's what it is on Amazon right now. The base game without the DLC is the same price on Steam right now too. I found this on a clearance end cap in the electronics section. So if you're in Wal-Mart you might check if they have any copies as well. Even if you already have the game, at a buck it makes a nice gift for your Steam friends.

I was at my local one, there were none there.

Shadow of Mordor was in the clearance bin, though. Unpriced. I scanned it, it came up at 49.96. SCORE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. My Walmart had that in stock last time I went a few weeks ago at normal price. I wonder if they will have it clearanced as well.

Mine opens at 6am. Looks like my day is starting early tommorrow with a quick check in at my Walmart.

Hello all,

{cheap Payday 2: USE PC at Wal-Mart}

Forgive me if someone already posted this but I did search and came up dry. I just came back from my local Wal-Mart and I found Payday 2: Ultimate Steal Edition for PC (Steam), http://www.amazon.com/Payday-2-Ultimate-Steal-Pack-PC/dp/B00JQ8YGKM, on clearance for a $1. Wal-Mart said it is normally $19.9x and that's what it is on Amazon right now. The base game without the DLC is the same price on Steam right now too. I found this on a clearance end cap in the electronics section. So if you're in Wal-Mart you might check if they have any copies as well. Even if you already have the game, at a buck it makes a nice gift for your Steam friends.
Interesting.

Curious.

Did you take and pictures of the end-cap? And receipt?

Interesting.
Curious.
Did you take and pictures of the end-cap? And receipt?
Sorry, no end-cap pics but I got a copy of the receipt attached below. The game just generically rang up as PC game, did require ID check, and did ring up at a dollar. Didn't need to hassle with the person at the u-scan.

[attachment=8714:IMG_0106_Receipt.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
After circumnavigating my local Walmart I am fully convinced there is no Payday 2 here.

Just wanted to update this and say unfortunately here in utica ny, I just went and checked the local wal mart. All rang up as 19.96. God damn you lucky sunnuvabitch

Just wanted to update this and say unfortunately here in utica ny, I just went and checked the local wal mart. All rang up as 19.96. God damn you lucky sunnuvabitch
Utica is like the worst place to find any YMMV deals. I gave up looking for any of them around here years ago.

Utica is like the worst place to find any YMMV deals. I gave up looking for any of them around here years ago.
Yeah man it's like a bad joke. Mass Effect 3 for 360 just dropped to $10 and Uncharted 3 CE just dropped to $65. Those prices are so common I don't even know if I can consider those deals. It's depressing. Is there a place not too far from here that's better for YMMV deals?

bread's done
Back