Payday 2 - Who's Wants to be a Millionaire?

You sure it's not a civilian passing by outside of the Bank that notices something? I do wish we could close doors though. It only makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if a civ walked by on the street, they would not be able to see into the camera room. They'd have to actually walk into the back door of the bank and almost come inside.

I just got this game, played for like 4 hours.  It's a good time feel free to add me Loggjaw

Also I got a foil drop, that makes the game a whole dollar cheaper.

honestly, i love stealth. BUT, I find in this game i am much better at blowing shit and people up. I am sticking with my C4/SAW build but with the bump to ECM being more useful, think it will still be a good complimentary build. I really wish the respecs were less brutal but when i reach 100 i think i will aim for a technician, ghost build that is a mix of everything. My role seems to be that of killing and support and covering the less fortunately armored. One thing that does bug me to no end... is how many people never take cover to reload or keep from getting shot... bullets coming in, get your head down lol. ALSO, "going loud" with me is a blast, I have fire breathers, tanks, and suppression maxed on my stuff so i fire a burst and everything under specials goes diving for cover lol.

I added you too Logg to friends, from Shepard. I think we should set us a CAG Crew Night a couple nights a week schedules willing. Share our info and rock some cash.

These three missions are why people can level up fast without knowing what the hell to do. So long as one person has C4, it's easy a hell. I just used two of the three (Four Stores is pretty sub-par after a certain point) to level up the new 4th in my group. I think he went from level 0 to level 30 or so in a few hours while still doing other various missions like Bank Heist (Pro) and another to try and teach him how to play properly. He's one of the types of likes to follow you so close that he would get detected if following someone more stealth, so it's a little bit of a challenge but at least he listens.

I think my group is at the point to where we can start doing harder missions without having to sacrifice something. Stealth is something we're still working on as a group though. Trying to figure out the maps and its random generation of things. Granted some maps you can't stealth at all to my knowledge.
yeah there are many that have power leveled through these just waiting by the van or standing around. I still have a few missions i have not played yet at level 60, but I also only focus on one or two heists until i have them down then move to the next. the escapes added in to prevent farming is alright, makes those that did nothing, earn nothing.

I am thinking of doing a build like THIS now. Should really tune in on my playstyle. Can C4 stuff, all but silent drills, bonuses to all the weapons I use, better pager, can move bodies, some team bonuses, all in all it think it'll fit what I do nicely.

bread's done
Back