PAYING $15 FOR GREENS, TAKES 4 MINUTES -- help me get a wii!

[quote name='RaiderDawg']Hey, for myfavefreebies.com can you request microsoft points? There is an option for custom offer so im just wondering, also will they send the code via email?[/quote]

they'll ship it to you

but you can request anything you want

[quote name='RaiderDawg']Hey, for myfavefreebies.com can you request microsoft points? There is an option for custom offer so im just wondering, also will they send the code via email?[/quote]

They will probably physically ship it to you. If you want 1600 MS points, I suggest prizerebel, youll get enough credit for one within a day.

[quote name='RaiderDawg']Right now Prize Rebel isn't adding new offers at all....:drool:[/QUOTE]

They've added a few in the last few days. Not much, but it was still something. They got Grant Mentor for 22 points.

[quote name='lilboo']They've added a few in the last few days. Not much, but it was still something. They got Grant Mentor for 22 points.[/quote]

They added a .3 make up free offer.

[quote name='RaiderDawg']Right now Prize Rebel isn't adding new offers at all....:drool:[/quote]

We are currently adding new networks to our site which should mean a ton of free offers will be added next week.

[quote name='prsupport']We are currently adding new networks to our site which should mean a ton of free offers will be added next week.[/quote]

I love you.

[quote name='prsupport']We are currently adding new networks to our site which should mean a ton of free offers will be added next week.[/QUOTE]

yay!

So question: Is your site run by just ONE person, or a few? Because whoever is running it.. you (or you plural) do an excellent job with the customer service... so, thank you.. :) (i mean it too actually)

[quote name='lilboo']yay!

So question: Is your site run by just ONE person, or a few? Because whoever is running it.. you (or you plural) do an excellent job with the customer service... so, thank you.. :) (i mean it too actually)[/quote]

There are a few of us running the site. We have other web sites which I would rather not discuss here but we definitely have plans to expand and improve prizerebel so feedback is always appreciated.

you are welcome.

[quote name='prsupport']There are a few of us running the site. We have other web sites which I would rather not discuss here but we definitely have plans to expand and improve prizerebel so feedback is always appreciated.

you are welcome.[/quote]

other websites, eh?

prizrebel added a .9 survey. ITs blue and it is for N.S.S Just do the first reg. page and then do the first page of the actual survey!

[quote name='Farny']This is seriously like a drug. How can it be this easy?[/quote]

Haha, that's exactly what I was thinking. I'm contemplating signing up for the new site... but I don't know yet.

It's too hard to figure out what you want to get with the points that I don't even feel like getting points at all.

Lol. Refer under me and help me get a psp! (Thats were all my money from all these sites are going... well most of it)

[quote name='Farny']It's hurting my brain. How do I find the zip/email ones?[/quote]
Go to the left menu, click "All Offers" Wait for it to load. Then in the search box, type "zip" and then search. You'll get 14 pages of zip offers. They also have hints on their sites on how to get accepted, but its pretty much the CCcleaner thing.

All in all there are about 26 pages of zip and email submit offers. That is alot of offers.

[quote name='xboxowns']What's the Login ID thing you have to fill in when you do offers?[/quote]

Im not sure what those are, so I just put in my id for that site (which is help1)

[quote name='Farny']Have you made any money on this site yet?[/quote]
10 dollars, I only used it for 12 minutes though.

Ok, I'm going to do the email/zip ones..but then there's this
Just submit your email or zip code -- that's it! However, you must clear cookies between doing offers in order for these offers to credit.

So do I gotta clear cookies in between EVERY offer...????

[quote name='lilboo']Ok, I'm going to do the email/zip ones..but then there's this[/quote]

You prob should, but I didnt and I got credit for most of them. Yesterday I did around 15 offers, 14 went through this morning, didnt clear cookies or anything. Im at $14.60 right now. Hoping to get to 25 so I can cash out at amazon.

Bump, if your iffy on prizerebel, please refer under me there? I want to get enough to request a PSP memory stick if I ever get a PSP!

Install it onto firefox, reset firefox. Then look at the bottom right corner of firefox and click that symbol. On my screen its the firefoxs symbol again, and itll help u configure it.

UGGGh i have 29.9 points on prizerebel, i only need .1 for resident evil 4 wii edition but none of the other free offers will credit for me

bread's done
Back