PAYING $15 FOR GREENS, TAKES 4 MINUTES -- help me get a wii!

[quote name='sam9007']how do u see which offers are pending and how long does it take to get approved?[/quote]

Half a day.

Also, whats your log in on the webstie, if its sam9007, your not referred under me :cry:

u crapping me sorry thought i was under u sigh well offers are so easy and ref are only 12% where is pending though

[quote name='sam9007']u crapping me sorry thought i was under u sigh well offers are so easy and ref are only 12% where is pending though[/quote]

Yea, but it would ahve helped, lol. 12 percent is low, your right there. No idea where pending is.

the site is good casue it has a lot of offers and remember always wear protction clear ur cookies the site is badly organized though sigh

[quote name='HighlightShow']Just signed up off of your help1 for FairyTale whatever. Where do you cash out?[/quote]
Right column, it says "withdraw"

Aight guys, im tired, its time to call it a day. I won't be on that much tomorrow, so if you have any questions and I don't answer that fast, please dont get mad! ;)

Im in dire need of referrals to the free 360 games one though:

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=233430

Plllleaseeeeee!

CC Cleaner did the trick! My account went from 67 points to 128 points!

Here is what I did:

I set the offers page to be my homepage. I used firefox. Then in CCleaner, I set it to delete all cookies except those of MFF. I cleared after every offer.

Woot! I still have 50 offers to do since I didnt finish yesterday!

[quote name='help1']CC Cleaner did the trick! My account went from 67 points to 128 points!

Here is what I did:

I set the offers page to be my homepage. I used firefox. Then in CCleaner, I set it to delete all cookies except those of MFF. I cleared after every offer.

Woot! I still have 50 offers to do since I didnt finish yesterday![/QUOTE]

Everytime I run CCleaner w/ FireFox it says FireFox needs to be closed??

[quote name='lilboo']Everytime I run CCleaner w/ FireFox it says FireFox needs to be closed??[/quote]

YEa, so what I do is that I close fire fox, run CC cleaner. On my keyboard I ahve a button that opens firefox, it opens right to MFF, and since those cokies are saved, I dont ahve to log in again. Then I scroll down to the offers I didnt do yet.

Im gonna finish up as many offers as I can before june 25th and try to get to $150. That would make my impending PSP purchase practically free!

[quote name='help1']YEa, so what I do is that I close fire fox, run CC cleaner. On my keyboard I ahve a button that opens firefox, it opens right to MFF, and since those cokies are saved, I dont ahve to log in again. Then I scroll down to the offers I didnt do yet.

Im gonna finish up as many offers as I can before june 25th and try to get to $150. That would make my impending PSP purchase practically free![/QUOTE]

New email address each time?

BTW, Cable or DSL? Firewall on or off? Just wondering.. since some of these MAY be factors too ya know?

[quote name='lilboo']New email address each time?

BTW, Cable or DSL? Firewall on or off? Just wondering.. since some of these MAY be factors too ya know?[/quote]
NEw email address, some times a new zip. Cable, windows SP2 firewall, symantec antivirus.

[quote name='help1']NEw email address, some times a new zip. Cable, windows SP2 firewall, symantec antivirus.[/QUOTE]

lmao, new email address EACH time?! wonder if the gmail dot trick will work.

yeh the gmail . trick works great, plus try that with winning surveys i got 10 dollars just from winning surveys....

That is alright. If you refer under me at yourfree360games, ill refer under you. Im going to my cousins house for like 3 weeks, so im gonna do these for him at his house.

[quote name='sneekpeaks']sounds pretty uber im about to signup for more then gaminglagoon once i accomplish my goal. need some noobie cag action[/quote]

Yup, out of all the "this for free" sits i have encountered, this was the best one.

Aight, I did like 10 more offers with hte ccleaner, we will see what happens in the morning. Last time i did this, I went from 68 credits to 128! I still ahve 38 MORE offers to do in addition to what I did today!

FairyTaleTreasures is working like a charm for me so far. I just enter the zip code for the ad site then put in my username in the white box for FTT, and my offers are crediting after serveral hours. I use Firefox and CCleaner between each offer, too. I'm up to $16 so far.

Thanks for letting me know about the site, help1.

I hope you don't mind if I post up my referral link once (since they're tiered anyway):

http://fairytaletreasure.com/members/register.php?ref=PrarieD0G

I would appreciate if anyone could sign up under me and try it out.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']FairyTaleTreasures is working like a charm for me so far. I just enter the zip code for the ad site then put in my username in the white box for FTT, and my offers are crediting after serveral hours. I use Firefox and CCleaner between each offer, too. I'm up to $16 so far.

Thanks for letting me know about the site, help1.

I hope you don't mind if I post up my referral link once (since they're tiered anyway):

http://fairytaletreasure.com/members/register.php?ref=PrarieD0G

I would appreciate if anyone could sign up under me and try it out.[/quote]

No prob. I need to get $100 on this site, and so far im halfway there, lol.

[quote name='salvamag']around how long does it take for the zip/email offers from MFF to get approved?[/quote]

At 8:10 AM, every day.

Alright guys, I did all the MFF email/zip offers by CC cleaner today (I only had like 30 todo that were left) Ill let you know how that pans out tom. morning!

Im going to use CCcleaner and do FTT tonight, probably like 5 pages worth. Im at 50 dollars so far, so im half way to my goal!

[quote name='help1']At 8:10 AM, every day.[/QUOTE]
around that time.
Its generally 7-9am depending on what she has to do in the morning before approvals.

[quote name='help1']Alright guys, I did all the MFF email/zip offers by CC cleaner today (I only had like 30 todo that were left) Ill let you know how that pans out tom. morning!

Im going to use CCcleaner and do FTT tonight, probably like 5 pages worth. Im at 50 dollars so far, so im half way to my goal![/QUOTE]

50 dollars on FairyTale Treasure?
Doing what?

[quote name='lilboo']50 dollars on FairyTale Treasure?
Doing what?[/quote]

I did 3 pages of offers so far. Rest was referrals.

I'm still confused w/ FTT LOL.. when I do zip code offers.. when you submit your offer do you type in the zip code? And put your e-mail for the e-mail offers..??

[quote name='lilboo']I'm still confused w/ FTT LOL.. when I do zip code offers.. when you submit your offer do you type in the zip code? And put your e-mail for the e-mail offers..??[/quote]

You mean when you want to mark it as pending? I just put my username. Ill ask Prariedog, since he has had the most luck from this site.

[quote name='EXStrike']Thanks. Just waiting on them to go past pending. There should be around 40 or so. How long do they take to approve?[/quote]

Will be updated at 8:10 AM.

Aight I did 2 pages of FTT of zip offfers with ccleaner. MUCH faster to do than MFF in this regard, because the ones you do disaappear and FTT is alot faster than MFF.

Also, if you are on MFF, dont use the search option for email/zip offers because then you will only see 67 offers, but there are over really over 135 offers.

[quote name='EXStrike']Thanks again for the help, and I also signed up for PrizeRebel under you.

Go for the win![/quote]
Thanks! PrizeRebel is awesome for this fact: you can get your points and claim your prize and get it in one day (if its emailable). None of the other sites listed have that service.

[quote name='help1']Thanks! PrizeRebel is awesome for this fact: you can get your points and claim your prize and get it in one day (if its emailable). None of the other sites listed have that service.[/QUOTE]

Sigh. I'd hate to say it..but.. Gaminglagoon on a few occasions have gotten back to me after a prize request (for a code) within minutes. My personal best was 4 minutes. When they want to be, GL can be great...[/shame]

[quote name='lilboo']Sigh. I'd hate to say it..but.. Gaminglagoon on a few occasions have gotten back to me after a prize request (for a code) within minutes. My personal best was 4 minutes. When they want to be, GL can be great...[/shame][/quote]

Well, the thing with gaminglagoon is that you can't get 20 points in one day, not atleast any more.

[quote name='help1']Thanks! PrizeRebel is awesome for this fact: you can get your points and claim your prize and get it in one day (if its emailable). None of the other sites listed have that service.[/QUOTE]
I've always gotten my prize emailed to me by GamingLagoon within a few hours, at most .. generally ~30 minutes if its a reasonable time of day. I've heard someone having to wait ~2 days though for an emailed code on PrizeRebel, however I haven't personally redeemed my points for any emailed codes on PrizeRebel.

[quote name='Foladar']I've always gotten my prize emailed to me by GamingLagoon within a few hours, at most .. generally ~30 minutes if its a reasonable time of day. I've heard someone having to wait ~2 days though for an emailed code on PrizeRebel, however I haven't personally redeemed my points for any emailed codes on PrizeRebel.[/quote]

Well, getting points on gaminglagoon is a dificult feat.

I managed 10pts two? nights ago and still have ~7 pages leftover of offers .. their approval rate has gotten better IMO. However, I did about six offers on PrizeRebel yesterday and still nothing on those .. I did do another few today and got a couple approvals. Its a real ymmv, no matter what website your on, really. The best the sites can do sometimes is just have good support, which I've seen at two sites in particular.

bread's done
Back