Paying $40 for YourFreeFlatscreens.com (TRAINN)

rampageric77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)

Paying $40 via Paypal for a green on this site. Message me with your sign up e-mail and paypal e-mail after completing the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up for PrizeRebel.com last night, and have not had a problem with it. However, I just signed up with GamingLagoon (yeah; I used your reference link. :D) and I got the phone call and put in the number they gave me to activate my account. It said something like, "your account is now activated unless the number you entered was wrong, in that case you should click the link in your e-mail to recieve another call". Well, I put in the right number, then pressed the pound key. However, when I try to sign in, it says I have the wrong username or password. Incase maybe I was typing it in wrong, I copied and pasted it out of the welcome message I got from them, and even at that, it still said my username or password was incorrect.

Something I'm doing wrong? Maybe I pressed the wrong key? Because I think the pound key is the "*" key, unless I'm wrong and it's the "#" key.

Edit: Haha, yeah. >.< Sorry. Pressed the wrong key.

Yeah the pound key is #:p

* is the asterik

Current Referrals:

2 gaming lagoon
1 lagoonmusic
1 videogame lagoon

keep them coming:D

odd you didn't register as a prize rebel sign up..which im disappointed about since im sure you are earning points there:(

if you could be kind enough and submit a ticket at http://www.prizerebel.com/support.php saying i referred you..my referral number is 24836

thanks, Eric

Has anyone tried to sign up for the cell phone deals? They give lots of points, but I can't really use ringtones on my cell, and I don't want to get alot of junk calls either, so if you've signed up for them, do you get alot of new calls now?

[quote name='Scorpius']Has anyone tried to sign up for the cell phone deals? They give lots of points, but I can't really use ringtones on my cell, and I don't want to get alot of junk calls either, so if you've signed up for them, do you get alot of new calls now?[/quote]

i dont recommend them because they are expesnive...they bill your cell phone

Not trying to be rude or anything, but for anyone trying this for the first time if you do more than 5 offers and they don't go through within the first 2 days I'd stop because odds are they won't go through at all. This site used to work perfectly for me, but it's not what it used to be.

I don't even see why people even care about referrals when odds are the person they refer will hardly get any points...if any and they only get 15%.

If it's not working for you initially, don't waste your time.

[quote name='leveskikesko']Not trying to be rude or anything, but for anyone trying this for the first time if you do more than 5 offers and they don't go through within the first 2 days I'd stop because odds are they won't go through at all. This site used to work perfectly for me, but it's not what it used to be.

I don't even see why people even care about referrals when odds are they person they refer will hardly get them any of their 15%.[/quote]

the lagoons fixed that recently...log back in and try again and see the new offer catagories

-Edited Title
-Deleted freedvdstore at top
-Turned some links to affiliate links and got smaller banners
-Split dieztel from other companies
-added list of links to add at bottom

bread's done
Back