Paying for referrals $5/$20 or $30 paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naneo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hello, I am paying $ via paypal per referral on two sites.

Here is my ref link.

NonCC.HotGifts4You $5 10 credit site [Free offers]
HotGifts4You $20 1 credit site

So here's how its going to go. I will pay $20 on green for the last sites. But if you wait until I get paid from them instead I will pay you $30. So its either the $20 now or $30 after I received payment. If you're confused just ask.

Also please pm me the email you signed up under or post here. I like to organized so that I won't lose track. I am paying on green. But if you go red for some reason I expect a full refund.

Going green is completing the offer requirements. For example on each of these sites you would have to complete the minimum amount of credits.
If it says 0/1, that would mean you have to do like 1 or two offers to get 1 credit.

Last edited by a moderator:
You start off with 10cents. Then you bet it and little by little you increase your bets. Then you would proceed to cashout. Bets are towards many sports from the NFL to MMA.

This was in regards to before I changed the thread, don't mind this.

Last edited by a moderator:
:bouncy:[quote name='Naneo']Hello, I am paying $ via paypal per referral on two sites.

Here is my ref link.

NonCC.HotGifts4You $5 10 credit site [Free offers]
50.HotGifts4You $20 1 credit site

So here's how its going to go. I will pay $20 on green for the last sites. But if you wait until I get paid from them instead I will pay you $30. So its either the $20 now or $30 after I received payment. If you're confused just ask.

Also please pm me the email you signed up under or post here. I like to organized so that I won't lose track. I am paying on green. But if you go red for some reason I expect a full refund.

Going green is completing the offer requirements. For example on each of these sites you would have to complete the minimum amount of credits.
If it says 0/1, that would mean you have to do like 1 or two offers to get 1 credit.[/quote]
I am intrested in this offer of $30.00 can you tell me how long it takes for you to be paid? which offer are you going for? I clicked on the linka n several were listed which one are u working on? thank you yes a bit new

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back