Paying Medical Bills Sale

mike96sc2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Okay, here's my circumstances, my wife, son and I just moved for my new job a few weeks ago. About a week in right before my wife was supposed to start her new job she hurt her back and has been laid up for the past two weeks. So we've got medical bills, COBRA coverage, and my car broke down last week. We are still doing alright, but it's difficult so I'm really making a big push to get rid of what I can. Not asking for charity, nor am I going to accept ridiculously low offers. More than happy to trade if that's what's preferred, just ideally looking to unload as much as I can for either stuff I'd like to have or to pay some bills down. Thanks

**Update - New stuff added and more to come**

Without further delay, here's what I have to unload. (XBOX 360 Stuff Coming Soon)

Have:

:ps3:
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Special Edition + GameStop art book.
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Republic Heroes
Damnation
Def Jam: Icon
Heavy Rain
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
InFamous
God of War Collection

:wii:
Pink Wii-Mote (2)
Blue Wii-Mote
Blue Nunchuk
2 Wii Motion Plus
2 Wii Classic Controllers

:dvd:
Lord of the Rings - Fellowship of the Ring
Resident Evil
Good Charlotte 00-03 Video Collection
From Dusk til Dawn 2 - Texas Blood Money
K-Pax Collectors Edition
King Kong
The Pianist
Wayne's World 2
Rat Race
The Ice Harvest
DeRailed
Black Hawk Down
The Animal
Hot Shots!
Playboy Wet Hot Nudes

Misc:
$160 - Cannon ZR500 MiniDV HD Camcorder (FREE SHIPPING)
$230 - Sony 400 Disc DVD Changer (like new) (FREE SHIPPING)

Want:
Cash
1-2 TB USB Hard Drive

Last edited by a moderator:
Also found I have a Pink Wii-Mote & Pink Nunchuk. I have a White one too. Anyone want any of this stuff so I have less to move with my new job!

[quote name='Skychizen']cml for darksiders[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry it's gone, but all else is still up for grabs.

Nina Gaiden Sigma 2 currently going out on trade.

[quote name='postal32']how much for the white wiimote?

what kind of x360 games your looking for?[/QUOTE]

Most any 360 game is good for me. For the Wii-Mote make an offer. I have medical bills to pay from my wife being laid up she's been out of work so just my income has been trying to keep us afloat.

[quote name='imamanwithaplan']haha, sure

free bump[/QUOTE]

Shocking but true, not my style, too many chances for it getting left in the player by accident.

[quote name='twztid13']will you cml for wii motion+, please? thanks.[/QUOTE]

All I saw was Killzone 2, black 360 battery pack, and Alan Wake, if you were looking for more than just the Motion+ I am sure we could deal.

I will get back to people this weekend whom have left messages or PM'd me. I have been a little busy trying to keep on top of things.

Lucky thing though is it sounds like Medicare might help a few of these bills, even after the insurance I was able to secure covered a little bit, Medicare might get the hospital to write off a few dollars and make life not so bad.

Full Wii set 1 Blue Remote w/ Motion Plus & Blue Nunchuk, 1 Pink with the same setup, + 2 Classic Controllers I have $150+ wrapped up in it all. $100 shipped is my ideal. I'll throw in some DVDs I'm trying to unload too.

Looking for cash ideally. Have these listed on amazon used for looking for close to the used prices on there if anyone has any questions.

bread's done
Back