Paying Moola For greens/info inside/nebies welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowayout

CAGiversary!
I really need some refs on customorderthis. I have had 1 transaction go smoothly so far. It was with mythrowbacknikes or justblaze I think was his username. I payed him $22 and he did my site. I will pay you among seeing the green on the progress page. As soon as your email is "green" Ill paypal you money. How much? I will do anywhere from $20-25. Just ask for more details. Customorderthis requires to be green you have to sign up and complete 1 credit. Most offers are worth less than 1 credit so watch how many credits your completing. In order to get the $20-25 you need 1 full credit. So if you do the easy offers that are normally 1 half credit, then complete 2 of those, and then once seen green, give me your paypal adress, and Ill pay you asap. Thanks for looking, and my ref link is

http://www.customorderthis.com?ref=22896

If you have any questions, please email me AIM me or pm me, or just post below.

Email- [email protected]
AIM- austinhagerty
Post below \/
pm me , go to my profile and click PM member.

O yeah, I just wanted to let you guys know, I did end up doing that your360games4free thing, for the guitar hero2 game. And for like $9 I ended up getting guitar hero 2. If you want the ref link to that let me know, not paying for refs on that site though cause its so easy to do it yourself. C'mon guys I may pay more offer up on the customorderthis refs, I

O yeah, I just wanted to let you guys know, I did end up doing that your360games4free thing, for the guitar hero2 game. And for like $9 I ended up getting guitar hero 2. If you want the ref link to that let me know, not paying for refs on that site though cause its so easy to do it yourself. C'mon guys I may pay more offer up on the customorderthis refs, I NEED REFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

bump! Does no one want to do offers on this site. Ive been payed from them a few times, they're legit, Ill give you the paypal email I got and forward it to ya. Let me know, maybe $25+ for refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back