Paying & Trading for Referals - Get yo stuff FREE

nikkai

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Alright here we go =)

If you have a site you want me to green at, I'll be more than happy to trade w/ ya.

Otherwise, get ready to get paid once you green for me. =D

The company that runs these sites is totally legit and is considered one of the most respected out there!

As of right now, paying you $20.00 Paypal for each green.

Make sure to clear out your cookies before doing an offer - otherwise you may not get a credit.

14572742.png

And the results of the Free Wii Site =D

TRAINNWiiPayout.jpg

Your PS3 4 Free
14583330.png

Your Free iPhone
14766031.png

These are sites I CANNOT do

TRAINN:
www.FlashiPods4free.com
www.yourfreeIstuff.com
www.YourFreeIphone.com
www.YourNintendoWii4Free.com
www.YourPS34Free.com
www.YourIpodTouch4Free.com
www.360Elite4Free.com
www.3604Free.com

FREEPAY:
www.gaming.freepay.com

OTHERS:
apple.2dollardeal.com
www.laptopgivafree.com

Your allowed to bump your thread within reason, at this time. Just don't let it go overboard.
Also, would you cut down on the extra characters on your title, thanks.

Hey would you be willing to trade referrals to free places like swatcash? I need referrals there, I'll sign up for you on somewhere like gaminglagoon (already signed up there, but a place LIKE it I'll sign up under you)

Hey grats on getting the free $$$, I'm still waiting on my free touch, last ref is happening this week and then wooohooo.

Hey, I'd be interested in trading with ya for a Ps3 one. How much do the offers they have usually end up costing? I always try to get mine approved but can never find the referrals to green for me.

I signed up for the ps34free one, haven't done the offer yet, I'll get it when I get home. Any suggestions on which offer is the quickest to approve?

Note! I did the stamps.com offer, and it's approved :) should be green for you

bread's done
Back