Paypal dispute question

SlammedNiss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
How long does it take before paypal will automatically make a decision on a dispute without me escalating the claim? Made a purchase in early Dec., and never received the item. Made a claim before the 45 day period was up, and it's been 8 days since I made the claim and seller still hasn't responded.

[quote name='62t']If the seller doesn't respond after a certain number of days you automatically win[/QUOTE]
Uh, yes I know. How long though?

[quote name='YodaEXE']Why don't you just escalate? Then it will be resolved in a day or two.[/QUOTE]
The seller was dealextreme and only for $10, so it's not a life-threatening issue. It was for a 360 Slim HDD case. However, when I ordered, the only thing I got was the paypal receipt from PP. I never got an official order receipt from DE and no shipping notice either.

Ah screw it. I'll just escalate it and see what happens. I figured if it was a few more days I'd just let it run it's course because DE has never responded to the dispute.

Ive opened a dispute against them too, they usually say that they offer a refund as soon as you open a dispute, but don't actually refund the money, so do not close the dispute until you actually see the money in your paypal.

bread's done
Back