Paypal for your used Halo3, CoD4, and Skate

GrimNecroWizard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I will pay via paypal for these 3 games for the Xbox 360. They must include original case and manual and the disc must be in perfect working condition. Please post here or PM me so we can negotiate a price. Thanks

[quote name='machoman_93']Halo 3 Legendary Edition, w/o helmet or stand. $60[/quote]

wouldn't that just be regular then if it doesn't have the helmet? lol. or is there something different on the cd's? Cuz i honestly don't know, i thought the only difference was it came with a helmet

[quote name='NoZoL']halo3 perfect condition for 50$ shipped[/quote]

NO OFFENSE; but unless it's legendary or collectors edition .. you can get it for a better deal at Gamestop OP.

Have COD4 mint and complete .. Send PM w/ offering price if interested.

[quote name='Herbsnverbs']NO OFFENSE; but unless it's legendary or collectors edition .. you can get it for a better deal at Gamestop OP.

Have COD4 mint and complete .. Send PM w/ offering price if interested.[/quote]

Totally not necessary but okay........

[quote name='Herbsnverbs']Some gamestops have been selling for 28 due to having alot of Halo 3's .. check your local GS.[/quote]

No disrespect taken, hope u haven't been offended i didn't mean to sound like a jerk saying NOT NECESSARY AT ALL. Its cool, point taken :)

[quote name='NoZoL']wouldn't that just be regular then if it doesn't have the helmet? lol. or is there something different on the cd's? Cuz i honestly don't know, i thought the only difference was it came with a helmet[/quote]

The legendary comes with 3 discs. 1 is the same as the regular and the other 2 has bonus content, some stuff about cortana and some themes/gamer pics, some red vs blue stuff and more.

If anyone is interested... who posted, I will pay $32 - Shipped! for a used/new copy of COD4. I also will be willing to negotiate for a different price. PM if interested.

Well I'm looking to get $40 shipped for a used collector's copy from the first run. It's got the scratches that so many of those copies got, but it plays great. LMK

bread's done
Back