Paypal

sandaz93

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have been thinking about selling my old Game Collection on CAG. Consequently, I figured I would have to open a Paypal account and just had a few questions about Paypal. I understand that you do not need a CC or bank account to OPEN a paypal account, but do you need one to sell things and get paid? Also, if I were to sell Harvast Moon for SNES, would i sell the game, ship it, and then send a email to the buyer telling them to pay me. Then the money would be depositied into my account? Finally, If i open up a non-credit card paypal account, would I recieve a card I could use anywhere, or could I just use the funds online?

Sorry for the noobishness;)

You get paid before sending out your items. Never send before getting paid. :p And you don't need a credit card, but you do need to confirm your address which they do by sending you a letter with a numeric code.

Also, since you won't be using a bank account or credit card for your paypal, you can either buy stuff on sites such as Ebay or other Paypal accepting sites or you can request a check. I believe they charge a small fee for checks though.

I know paypal can send you a debit card, as I have one. However, im not sure if they require you already have a credit card one in order to get a paypal card.

bread's done
Back