PC : Anyone want to play Gears online?

doodle777_98

CAGiversary!
Feedback
137 (100%)
Not very many people playing Gears of War on the PC. I was wondering if anyone wanted to host some matches or run some campiagn. Pm me or add my live name.

[quote name='doodle777_98']Not very many people playing Gears of War on the PC. I was wondering if anyone wanted to host some matches or run some campiagn. Pm me or add my live name.[/quote]

ive been meaning to pick it up, but considering I played it to DEATH on the 360 and Ive heard that it still suffers from the same host advantage lag crap, I just cant bring myself to repurchasing it.

sorry.

Alot more people are on. Since achievements can mostly be achieved on player matches too, there are more people playing player matches. Loads of fun this way. I'll be on for the next couple days. Pm me for a match.

I have a new pc on the way and this is the first game I plan on getting for it. I'll be looking to go through the campaign on coop. My gamertag is on the left.

i swear this game still acts like a bitch... i still cant get it to run nice on vista.. constant lockups and bad performance.. runs good though on xp...

i keep losing my save files/checkpoints.. this keeps pissing me off since i have to restart from chapter 1 everytime ... wtf..

bread's done
Back