PC - Free Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer on Steam This Weekend

Too bad the games terrible on pc , and on consoles, but not quite as shitty on consoles.

They're obviously baiting people so they buy their shitty overpriced DLC map packs.

Also , Kotick is an asshole , fuck activision.

Yes, i own it on pc , and yes , i uninstalled it 2 weeks after release and haven't played since while i still play cod4 :/

I wont even play MW2 for free. I might if they pay me and only if the price is right.

[quote name='IceCreamTaco']Too bad the games terrible on pc , and on consoles, but not quite as shitty on consoles.

They're obviously baiting people so they buy their shitty overpriced DLC map packs.

Also , Kotick is an asshole , fuck activision.

Yes, i own it on pc , and yes , i uninstalled it 2 weeks after release and haven't played since while i still play cod4 :/[/QUOTE]

I'll take your copy. ;)

I agree it's overrated and overpriced, but I'll probably try Spec Ops with friends.

Is Spec Ops part of this? I wasn't even aware that MW2 multiplayer was available separately, but I can't imagine them including Spec Ops for free as well. The game is divided into three sections when you purchase it (Spec Ops, Single Player Campaign, and Multiplayer), so I imagine it's just multi.

the game is (physically... 'executably') divided into sp & mp (specops being part of sp, though it does have coop)

also you cant take someone else's copy since it's steam

bread's done
Back