PC Gamer Age of Conan issue.

icyx

CAGiversary!
Hi does anyone have that issue of PC Gamer with the Age of Conan on the front? they provide a code for an in-game item. If you aren't playing, mind passing the code over here? thanks!

Oh, I didnt know there was an item in a pc mag. So if the OP got his item and someone got a code. Could I also have one?

Thanks

what is the item? Also was the code one that can only be used once? I would think that unless they change it for every issue or it was a card that came with the issue anyone can use it. However that is only if it is the same code in every issue.

I did a quick google search and the item is "Totem of the Origins".

It should warp you back to your races home village. I think you can do this already in the game but this item may let you do it more often. I've never had to do this in the game yet (I'm still on noob island) but I know I've seen an option to do it in one of the menus.

I hope the code isn't unique but I have a feeling it is.

Yeah you can already do this and it has a half hour cool down. So this thing also might have a half hour cool down. So you can end up using both but i really dont see the point in having 2.

[quote name='sendme']Yeah you can already do this and it has a half hour cool down. So this thing also might have a half hour cool down. So you can end up using both but i really dont see the point in having 2.[/quote]

Then the item is useless, the magazine says that the item works once every 24 hours

I guess it's more for those "Oh shit, this guy's going to gank me. I've hidden from him for now, but I already used my Path of Asura. Hmm..." moments.

The item IS useful.

You can change where Path of Asura takes you by talking to certain NPCs. So you could use Path of Asura to warp to, say, Cimmeria... and then use Totem of the Origins to warp to Stygia (or whatever race you are).

You can only use Totem of the Origins once every 24 hours. I tried using it and the loading screen locked up, and I couldn't use it again. I'll see what happens when I try it again tonight.

Hell in wow shaman get one to go along with the hearth stone that does the same as this stuff in AoC and I think the hearth is an hour and the one shamans get is a half hour or 15 minutes. I would have thought they would have done the same in AoC but 24 hours is just pointless in even haveing.

bread's done
Back