PC hardware for sale: (3) ATi HD3870's f/s, (1) 22" LCD ws Monitor, 600 watt PSU

Dio69

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Alright guys, Not around here much. Kinda been to busy for internet, and other stuff. But I do have accumulation of PC hardware for sale.

Up first, i have a Westinghouse LCM-22w3 Widescreen monitor. Same as the one in the link below. There is nothing wrong with it. I just upgraded to a 24" and dont need it. its sitting on my Vesa mount on the wall, collecting dust. No dead pixels, no blemishes. Its minty fresh.

Price: $160+ shipping. I can send pics of it if needed.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824255002&Tpk=westinghouse+LCM-22w3
MY OLD SETUP
0805072014.jpg

Up next is my MSI HD3870 OC edition. This graphics card is a freaking beast. its stock clock speeds are 800/1126. But it can OC very nicely, i keep it at stock speeds because it runs any game i throw at it just fine. Besides that bastard of a game... crysis. The card is mint, comes with everything, and a game. called "The Witcher". Very good game that is under rated and under played. Its very nice eye candy.

price: $150 shipped. Again, i can provide pics of everything. Card is pure cex.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127315
101_2132.jpg

101_2133.jpg

Since i was in the process of running 4. yes, 4 HD3870's for Crossfire-X configuration i bought more hd3870's. Buuuuut i determined I have other priorities and must save my money. So i have 2 visiontek hd3870's for sale. Still sealed, still minty fresh in the box ready for new owner(s).

ONE LEFT
Price: $165 shipped.
hd3870-1.jpg

Lastly, i have a Power Supply. 600 watts, It is a thermaltake Purepower 2.0. It has 4 sata cables, and tons of power connections. It IS NOT modular. It is BRAND NEW. NEVER BEEN USED/POWERED UP. I tend to build computers alot, so i have parts lying around. This is one of them. I got others, just not sure if I wanna sell those.

Price: $65+ shipping

If anybody has any question's, comments or anything just PM me. No Trolls please. Free bumps appreciated. Price's are semi negotiable. Would trade for a PStripple MAYBE or a 360/wii. But i like money.

thanks guys.

10 bucks, no thanks
50... getting closer, but sorry.

Nastrodamous- checked your list, most of it is games for systems i dont own. happen to have a PS3 for trade?

Thanks guys, im back from a long ass day of riding.

Hey, happen to have an IDE dvd burner available? Been looking for one for a while.. Just thought you might have a spare one laying around. Let me know, thanks!

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Hey, happen to have an IDE dvd burner available? Been looking for one for a while.. Just thought you might have a spare one laying around. Let me know, thanks![/QUOTE]

heh, thats funny. your name reminds me of beer. And i MAY have a IDE drive for sale. Lemme look around.

Man, in the market for a video card, but I couldnt do more than $100 right now, theres a couple of good deals, 8800gt 256mb + COD4 about $80 AR I think.More memory would be ideal but its not bad.

[quote name='volt1up']Man, in the market for a video card, but I couldnt do more than $100 right now, theres a couple of good deals, 8800gt 256mb + COD4 about $80 AR I think.More memory would be ideal but its not bad.[/QUOTE]

Not sure why you posted this in his thread...

Get your 256MB card and hate it. The end

Dio...Hi

[quote name='Ace!']Not sure why you posted this in his thread...

Get your 256MB card and hate it. The end

Dio...Hi[/quote]

2nd post of the year for you, in this thread alone!

[quote name='volt1up']2nd post of the year for you, in this thread alone![/QUOTE]

Difference is I know Dio...Also...why would you post that you have a deal to get a 256MB card, when his card is much more superior.

Maybe you should read the rules a little better...

954cc's of pure wheelies ;) I will drive down sometime. let you drive it...

actually...prolly not :p. you'd be to scared, and i dont even let me brother take it for a ride.

BUMP-

just sent out 1 Visiontek HD3870. So only have 2 HD3870's left.

Rhyme- Checked, but nothing i need as of yet. Sorry.

I NEED A PS3

[quote name='orion1998_1']cml for vid trades, what board msi plat2?[/QUOTE]

if what i seen was your trade list, then nothing. sorry.

bread's done
Back