Not open for further replies.

MinDRIoT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (97%)
The Playfire Rewards BETA thread

BIENVENIDOS!

PlayFire

(Significant and bundled game rewards only)

move-along-nothing-to-see-here-4.png

Madjoki's PlayFire Steam Tool

Steamlessness PlayFire Tool

PlayFire FAQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Those Dead Island achievements look pretty easy to knock off, with the exception of the 50p one - School of Hard Knocks. Apparently there was a glitch that would allow you to get this pretty easily, but that's long-since been fixed.

Not sure I have the willpower to play through twice in order to hit level 50.

It took about 10 minutes to get the Frag Capacitor cheev in Ridge Racer Unbounded, just ram as many opponents as possible on the first race ... keep replaying it until it unlocks. Since it's listed twice in the reward tracker I'm hoping you get double credit for it

Easy peasy lemon squeezy

Sine Mora is awesome, and anyone that says otherwise is a freaking liar.
I just played it and I agree. It's one of the best looking and playing side scrolling shmups I've ever played.

This is what's great about PlayFire. It makes you play some games in your backlog you may never have played and you get free games for playing them.

Conversely though, it makes you play some real shite too.

Of note, the "Stercus Accidit" achievement for Sine Mora simply requires you to fail the prologue. Imagine my surprise when I already had it. :nottalking:
I now understand how funny this is. How the heck did you have that cheev without deliberately trying to get it?!?

Dead Island Co-op anyone?. Got it from Humble when they had their Deep Silver Bundle. Don't have these achievements yet. Haven't really gotten far enough yet.

What's the longest people have seen it take from Playfire noticing you've gotten an achievement to giving you a reward associated with that achievement? I still haven't gotten the listed rewards from one of the SR4 achievements I got yesterday.

What's the longest people have seen it take from Playfire noticing you've gotten an achievement to giving you a reward associated with that achievement? I still haven't gotten the listed rewards from one of the SR4 achievements I got yesterday.
currently?

guess I'd say 5 months, since I still haven't had shit that I did when they started this clusterfuck show up yet.

possibly the answer could be infinite, as in never

will update if the rewards post before I die.

Support is super fast these days. I reported some rewards missing and they replied and credited me later the same day.

I guess it's easier now they've keelhauled so many pirates, and the rewards aren't as good

Support is super fast these days. I reported some rewards missing and they replied and credited me later the same day.

I guess it's easier now they've keelhauled so many pirates, and the rewards aren't as good
I'll do that if I still don't see it tomorrow, I guess. Thanks.

Today's rewards ...

Available until Sunday 10 August, 2014 @ 23:59 UTC:

• CastleStorm - unlock This Mine Is My Mine - £0.10
  • CastleStorm - unlock Saddle Up Your Donkeys - £0.10
  • CastleStorm - unlock Upgrayedded - £0.25
  • Guns and Robots - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Jet Gunner - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Orcs Must Die! 2 - unlock MMMMONSTER KILL! - £0.10
  • Orcs Must Die! 2 - unlock Cash Money Skulls - £0.10
  • Transistor - unlock Align() - £0.10
  • Transistor - unlock Bet() - £0.10
  • Transistor - unlock Search() - £0.25

Today's rewards ...

Available until Sunday 10 August, 2014 @ 23:59 UTC:

• CastleStorm - unlock This Mine Is My Mine - £0.10
  • CastleStorm - unlock Saddle Up Your Donkeys - £0.10
  • CastleStorm - unlock Upgrayedded - £0.25
First two are campaign achievements, and will pop up after an hour or two...depending on how much time you spend rearranging your castle. Had enough gold to get Upgrayedded around when that first campaign one dropped. Fun little game, not massively better than any of the other billion Object Chuckers, but it is made by the Pinball FX2 guys, so the game gets bonus points for that.

Still on a daily deal for another 20ish hours.

First two are campaign achievements, and will pop up after an hour or two...depending on how much time you spend rearranging your castle. Had enough gold to get Upgrayedded around when that first campaign one dropped. Fun little game, not massively better than any of the other billion Object Chuckers, but it is made by the Pinball FX2 guys, so the game gets bonus points for that.

Still on a daily deal for another 20ish hours.
Castle Storm(Complete) worth it for $3($4) dollars from Putin-land?

Castle Storm(Complete) worth it for $3($4) dollars from Putin-land?
Both DLCs are extra campaigns, around 15-20 additional battles each, or something. I bought complete, but to be honest, there's a pretty good chance i'll never get around to those other missions. While the complete version is an okay discount over purchasing them individually, you could get the basegame now and grab the dlc later on a 75% off sale. Or wait for everything to be 75% off like most normal people here would do.

Available until Monday 11 August, 2014 @ 23:59 UTC:

• 10 Second Ninja - unlock ICE to see you! ...ICE! Ahahaha - £0.10
  • 10 Second Ninja - unlock Is It A Game, Though? - £0.10
  • 10 Second Ninja - unlock Real Power - Canyon - £0.10
  • Ampu-Tea - unlock You served. - £0.10
  • Ampu-Tea - unlock Milk does the body good - £0.10
  • Crazy Plant Shop - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Crazy Plant Shop - unlock Spendthrift - £0.10
  • Mind: Path to Thalamus - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Rex Rocket - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Road Not Taken - play for the first time - £0.10
  • The Tower - play for the first time - £0.10

AKA Surgeon Simulator 2013 makes a cup of tea. Shouldn't be too hard to do, but if SS2013 made you flip tables then this won't be much better.
You must make it the proper way, hot with milk and sugar since that cheevo mentions milk. I'm looking forward to it already.

For this new achievement

Guns and Robots - unlock Para Bellum - £0.10 (Buy 20 new parts)

Since the engine part "porter" is 100%off now, you can simply keep buying and selling the item to earn money. (20/each)

Then spend your money on those cheap parts to earn the achievement.

N1dgQyh.jpg

brGQymM.jpg

• Amazing World™ - play for the first time - £0.10 Possibly F2P
  • Back to Bed - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Crawl - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Ethan: Meteor Hunter - play for the first time - £0.10 Bundled, you idled for cards and failed
  • Ethan: Meteor Hunter - unlock Broken arm - £0.10
  • Kingdom Tales 2 - play for the first time - £0.10
  • New York Bus Simulator - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Pe-2: Dive Bomber - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Royal Quest - play for the first time - £0.10 F2P
  • Space Hack - play for the first time - £0.10 Free for 24 hours
  • T.E.C. 3001 - play for the first time - £0.10 Bundled, you idled for cards and failed
  • T.E.C. 3001 - unlock Sprint - £0.10

T.E.C. 3001 - unlock Sprint - £0.10

Just play endless run and don't hit anything. Game isn't even bad.

Note: Achievements only unlock after shuttingdown game, but you get in game notification.

back to bed reminds me of Samuel Jackson reading

"go the fuck to bed"

T.E.C. 3001 - play for the first time - £0.10 Bundled, you idled for cards and failed - yes, I failed

Ethan: Meteor Hunter - play for the first time - £0.10 Bundled, you idled for cards and failed- again, I failed

so much failure today already. oh well

the good news is I am getting used to Madjoki's steam tool for playfire - thank you

tlUxSVi.png

Now site shows if you did achievement within period. Works retroactively too, except for play first times. (and any achievement done before you logged in first time)

tlUxSVi.png

Now site shows if you did achievement within period. Works retroactively too, except for play first times. (and any achievement done before you logged in first time)
That last bit confused me. Does that mean the next time Awesomenauts is up for rewards, will I get them because I've completed the achievements in the past ?

Hey Madjoki you got a special shout-out in the last rewards post.

Today also marks the arrival of our new Playfire Rewards page. Up until now it's been a bit of chore for you folks having to check the blog, and this new rewards page is a very pretty replacement that should make your rewards experience a dazzling one!

We really hope you enjoy it. It also has a JSON feed for you developing minded types to play with, much like the brilliant work that Madjoki and steamlessness have done with their rewards apps, which we love. They are definitely worth checking out if you haven’t come across them already.

That last bit confused me. Does that mean the next time Awesomenauts is up for rewards, will I get them because I've completed the achievements in the past ?
Marking on my site. Previously everything was marked just green (not done) or red (done sometime), but now it includes marker if you did it within reward period. Later might include list of rewards done within period for easy checking :)

tlUxSVi.png

Great stuff Madjoki, your PlayFire Tracker is the only one I use now. It's so much better than the Steamlessness one.

Marking on my site. Previously everything was marked just green (not done) or red (done sometime), but now it includes marker if you did it within reward period. Later might include list of rewards done within period for easy checking :)
I would like to file a motion to remove you from Cag In Training status.

If anyone approves of this motion, please reply with a YAY

New rewards.....

Available until Wednesday 13 August, 2014 @ 23:59 UTC:

• Battle Islands - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Battle Islands - unlock Trooper I - £0.10
  • Cloud Chamber - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Direct Hit: Missile War - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Fly'n - unlock Trilab cleaner - £0.10
  • Fly'n - unlock Balloon - £0.10
  • Fly'n - unlock Glider - £0.10
  • Heroes of a Broken Land - play for the first time - £0.10
  • OTTTD - play for the first time - £0.10
  • OTTTD - unlock Bullet Sponge - £0.10
  • OTTTD - unlock Necromancy - £0.10
  • OTTTD - unlock Moar Power! - £0.20
  • The Expendabros - play for the first time - £0.10
Now everyone can feel free to download The Expendabros without wasting 10p

Expendabros has some very hard frame-rate dips after a few levels, I had to quit in lv4 when I could only get 12 fps.  Seems like a common problem according to SPUF.

Expendabros has some very hard frame-rate dips after a few levels, I had to quit in lv4 when I could only get 12 fps. Seems like a common problem according to SPUF.
Get through that level though and it's fine again. I'm sure they'll fix that quickly.

Great game, I'm having a lot of fun with it.

For this new achievement

Guns and Robots - unlock Para Bellum - £0.10 (Buy 20 new parts)

Since the engine part "porter" is 100%off now, you can simply keep buying and selling the item to earn money. (20/each)

Then spend your money on those cheap parts to earn the achievement.

<snip>
I can't get this to work. I'm guessing they've fixed a glitch?

The game seems bollocks though.

• Orbital Gear - play for the first time - £0.10
  • Orbital Gear - unlock Vendetta - £0.20
Vendetta

Kill the same player three times in a row

Just make/join two player server makes this easier if you have some skills. (You can't die between kills.)

It's one of better vote-for-key games. However there are no bots and I'd expect it to die fairly quickly like most of indie mp-only games :(

I can't get this to work. I'm guessing they've fixed a glitch?

The game seems bollocks though.
It was working on Wednesday night but was pretty tedious so I decided to get halfway there and continue on Thursday night.

Looks like they fixed it on Thursday morning.

:headache:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back