[PC] Remember Me pre-order for $40 at Green Man Gaming

Hopewithinchaos

CAGiversary!
Source: Green Man Gaming (New user, so can't post a link.)

Voucher Code for 20% Off: GMG20-JLKSA-7A8HA

Using the Voucher GMG20-JLKSA-7A8HA at checkout will cause your final cost to become $40 even. Might want to hurry, that's a pretty nice discount!

It was $37.50 a few days ago at both Gamefly and before that, GMG, with a 25% off coupon.

I'm kind of waiting to see the reviews and if another slightly better discount pops up before I consider purchasing.

You can still get it at 25% off with a different coupon. It's $37.50 until June 7. GMG25-PLPFE-BCSAS

It also works on:
Company of Heroes 2
Company of Heroes 2 Digital Collector's Edition
GRID 2
Total War: Rome II

[quote name='louiedog']You can still get it at 25% off with a different coupon. It's $37.50 until June 7. GMG25-PLPFE-BCSAS

It also works on:
Company of Heroes 2
Company of Heroes 2 Digital Collector's Edition
GRID 2
Total War: Rome II[/QUOTE]

Ooo, nice. Last I checked I thought they didn't have a 25% off coupon that worked. Good to know!

[quote name='Necrotron']It was $37.50 a few days ago at both Gamefly and before that, GMG, with a 25% off coupon.

I'm kind of waiting to see the reviews and if another slightly better discount pops up before I consider purchasing.[/QUOTE]

The lack of hype makes me not want to buy this game but I dunno that could mean itll drop in price fast too. For some reason I think the game will be a sleeper hit.

[quote name='Necrotron']It was $37.50 a few days ago at both Gamefly and before that, GMG, with a 25% off coupon.

I'm kind of waiting to see the reviews and if another slightly better discount pops up before I consider purchasing.[/QUOTE]

Same here - I am VERY interested in it, but don't trust the unknown dev enough to bite day-1 even at $37 (esp since, being a PC game, I'd have no way to resell or trade it back in if it stinks).

[quote name='argyle']Same here - I am VERY interested in it, but don't trust the unknown dev enough to bite day-1 even at $37 (esp since, being a PC game, I'd have no way to resell or trade it back in if it stinks).[/QUOTE]

some early walkthrought/gameplay of the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5x93rY7clQ

[quote name='invincibleaggre']Nope... I'm not falling into that trap anymore. No more pre-ordering PC games. Learned my lesson with Sleeping Dogs. Bleh.[/QUOTE]

Sleeping Dogs was actually good.. but it's not a good idea to preorder Square Enix games. They drop in price too fast.

[quote name='spoderman']Sleeping Dogs was actually good.. but it's not a good idea to preorder Square Enix games. They drop in price too fast.[/QUOTE]
but this is not square enix, but capcom. LOL

bread's done
Back