[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

I thought it was something with my account not getting keys that quickly due to all the doll videos I was watching... although, them being slow with you probably doesn't rule that out.

And they're done adding stuff now, so they're probably busying buying Monday's bundle, so they can start adding in a half hour since I'm giving up now and going to bed.
You can tell if it's affecting a large group of people if you check the support forum. Theres a thread people post in if it's been over 48 hours without receiving their keys.

I never thought to look at the forums.

I'm glad I didn't decide to stay up later, doesn't look like they added Monday's.  Maybe tonight.

Of course they add stuff on the rare Tuesday that I can't be around a computer.

All worked out though, they still have copies of everything.

Just noticed that because of the inclusion of Descent: Underground, the IG Monday bundle made the front page of slickdeals.

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm rather amazed that people actually think that they're going to come out ahead on an Early Access or Kickstarter game.
Bard's Tale Kickstarter was essentially a copy of Wasteland 2: Director's Cut (at the Steam Summer Sale price) with the promise of a free copy of Bard's Tale sometime down the line.

Yea FP Slickdeals means everyone even mildly interested in it will own it. Steam sales graph is going to look great for the next 6 months or more. Blows me away they couldn't just put it on sale for $5 during the winter sale and donate some of that to charity if they wanted. 

He still sticking to that charity nonsense?

Well guess it is going toward funding Blockstorm 2 coming soon in 2019.

Hump Day

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 games

ShipLord
Scribble Space (Cards)
Cute Things Dying Violently (Cards)

Pay only $2.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 12 Steam Games

Wild Frontera
Gold Rush! Anniversary (Cards)
Angels of Fasaria: Version 2.0 (Cards)
GooCubelets 2 (Cards)
Spandex Force: Champion Rising
Vapour (Cards)
Super Mega Bob
oO
Networm Cuddly

I own four of these. Super Mega Bob looks pretty cool and a couple of the others don't look too bad either. Throw in cards and you've got yourself a bundle.

Possibly a +9 with only Cute Things Dying Violently being a high want. Yes I didn't get that poop Be Mine Bundle. Angels of Fasaria seems to be getting bundled a heck a lot now....Likely candidate for a cheap HH like always....

It was in the Killer 6 bundle at bundle stars along with the 3D Realms collection.

EDIT:

sorry...  I meant to say,

Y U NO WEN KILLER 6 BUNDLESTAR?!?!?!

oh yea. Bought it for the 3d Realms Collection. Got to ride in Noah's Nazi ark for free.

EDIT: Also, you might check the trade thread or steamgifts. My guess would be $.50 gets it for you.

Yeah, I know it was in a bundle before. I have over 50 Steam Keys I would gladly trade for it.

Bout to go check that thread...
If you have an account on Tremor, they have copies in stock (47 at the moment) for 195 coins a piece. Which is relatively cheap for tremor.

Even if you restrict yourself to only earning coins via watching videos, you can easily get 195 coins in under 10 minutes.

And if you're new to Tremor, you'd have all the one-time offers still open to you. One could easily wrack up thousands of coins in less than an hour's worth of work.

Of course, there comes a point where earning coins can get to be a bit of a grind. But initially, it's easy to earn lots of coins.

You're nicer than I would've been, tremor coins are precious. I'd only do that for regulars
I still haven't done a lot of one time offers. And I did watch a few hundred doll videos over the holidays, so I'm mildly tremor rich by my standards.

Unhelpful post of the day:

There's a new "Entertainment Jam" bundle jammed with things that you already have and are of questionable entertainment value. Only for those needing a Sparkle Evo or Teddy Floppy Ear fix badly.

*Thinks about the time Blade listed the Teddy Floppy Ear games as part of his big sale haul*

*Thinks about all the times the Teddy Floppy Ear games have been in bundles since*

*Chuckles*

Yeah, I know it's really weird to remember what somebody posted in one of their sale hauls from 6 (or was it 12?) months ago. Usually you forget that shit before you're even done reading it. I remember it because at the time, I was actually tempted to copy Blade. Thankfully I held off. But when they all showed up in a bundle three weeks later, I instantly thought back to that and laughed. Now I can't help remembering it every time they show up in a bundle. Which is pretty darn often.

Unhelpful post of the day:

There's a new "Entertainment Jam" bundle jammed with things that you already have and are of questionable entertainment value. Only for those needing a Sparkle Evo or Teddy Floppy Ear fix badly.
It's funny because it is literally the exact same bundle that just ended on Bundlestars a day or two ago.

Yeah this bundle is almost the same exact one that was on Bundlestars. I just need one of the Frederic games. Some people really like that Teddy Floppyear though haha.

Edit: I don't need that Frederic game so I likely bought the Bundlestars bundle.

There's been at least two long Happy Hours for the Riddles bundle, I hope the anime roses bundle gets at least one before it ends.
It's a publisher bundle so it's entirely possible it won't have a happy hour. Some publisher bundles don't get HHs, so same could apply here.

bread's done
Back