[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Doorways unlocked
blackface.jpg
, another repeat if I am correct.
ftfy

Today I tried out Kami, which I got from Indie Gala Supreme. It's a nice little puzzle game, with cool visuals and relaxing music. I'd recommend at least giving it a try if you grabbed the bundle.

Only few hrs left on Monday bundle.
Yeah, I was going to point this out. I can't really predict what Indie Gala is going to do one way or another with these. They raised the price $1 since the $1.89 initial price, but people can still buy a five pack and save some money off that. If someone missed it and was waiting for a potential happy hour, they might want to plan ahead and arrange someone do a last minute five pack or something in case they don't extend it.

Today I tried out Kami, which I got from Indie Gala Supreme. It's a nice little puzzle game, with cool visuals and relaxing music. I'd recommend at least giving it a try if you grabbed the bundle.
I skipped this bundle because I already had the rest of the games, now you made me want that game even more. :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
For only $1.89 in the first 24 hours you get 6 FANTASTIC GAMES! After 24 hours the price will raise to only $2.99

Cardinal Quest (DESURA)
Iesabel (STEAM)
Sparkle 2 Evo (STEAM)
Dark Shadows - Army of Evil (STEAM)
Aerena - Clash of Champions (STEAM) + a free copy to gift to a friend.
Lyne (STEAM)
The new Monday bundle. I know that Iesabel and Sparkle 2 Evo were in a Blink bundle and that Aerena and Lyne have been bundled before.

Lyne is the only one I'm interested in so I don't know if I'll bite or just wait for it to go on sale on Steam.  It's only $2.99 on Steam so 75% off would be .75 cents. 

I like this Steam review of Dark Shadows:

The best bloom I've seen in a game ever. The characters really shine with an angelic light when I aim my torch at them. The blur of the shining is very tasteful. Really good job on this bloom. If more games had bloom this intense the gaming medium would definitely benefit from it.

Anyway the bloom even has its own settings, I really advise to play with that to set it to something you'd enjoy the most. My only complaint is that the bloom slider could go even further. I would probably not use it but I'd like to be aware that the choice exists. I hope the authors work on that for the extended edition.

The bloom from the lightnings is also pretty great. Thank you.

The new Monday bundle. I know that Iesabel and Sparkle 2 Evo were in a Blink bundle and that Aerena and Lyne have been bundled before.
I quite like Cardinal Quest myself....it's quite a good android dungeon crawler type almost nethack lite type game. Got it in an Indiegala mobile bundle I believe. It's simple though which makes it perfect for a mobile device, might be too simple otherwise. Pretty meh monday bundle overall though imho esp with a few repeats though it seems cheap.

I skipped this bundle because I already had the rest of the games, now you made me want that game even more. :wall:
It'd be $1 at 75% off, the same as the lower tier of this bundle. That said, I'd guess it shows up in another bundle sooner or later.

Same for Lyne and Dark Shadows. Both look neat, and I also don't have Cardinal Quest, but that's probably not enough to carry this bundle. Maybe I can Spoder a Cardinal Quest key and wait on the rest.

Wow, I actually have three of these from other bundles already (Iesabel, Sparkle 2 Evo from Blink, and Aerena from Be Mine 11), so I think this'll be the first time I skip a bundle because of repeats.

Am I a bundle veteran now? Is this how it feels?

Oh, and all keys for Aerena get you a gift copy of Aerena when you redeem them. The IndieGala key isn't special or anything.

Wow, well done. But stop making me want to get this bundle! :wall:

Edit: Are you aware you apparently have two reviews on Lyne and both are in the most helpful section? I refreshed it a few times and they have a different % of votes so I know it's not just me. :whistle2:&

Liked it so much, you had to review it twice? :p
Pretty sure steam shows friends' reviews, then most helpful reviews. So, yeah, you get to read it twice :)

I like this Steam review of Dark Shadows:
I like the official description of the story even better:

An army of evil, named "Dark Shadows", have [sic] been ravaging the country like a plague of locusts for over a year and are frightening the people with their scary get-up. Most people still think they are monsters. But they are only in disguise. While you were away these monsters stormed the castle. A woman named Katerina has been kidnapped. It is not just any woman. You are in love with her. They’ve also taken all the gold. All the taxes. And weapons! You are the only one who can help Katarina. You must hurry and follow them before they do something to her.
Not the taxes!

I was this close to buying Lyne for $2 anyway, so even with the repeats, I might buy the weekly.

Does anyone happen to know if we will get steam keys for Cardinal Quest II, should it get greenlit, since we get it for free on Desura for owning the original, according to its Desura page.

sweet, been passing on the blink bundles, picked this one up, might as well set up automatic payment for every monday to indiegala.

Steam keys for Oknytt are on Desura if you bought the Doorways bundle
thanks had this on Desura from somewhere, can't remember haven't slept, working too much. and it figures that the deals are shitty when i have extra money.

New Monday bundle: Crystal Story 2 (Derpsura), Tobe's Derpical Adventure, C-Rush (derp!), Derp Nerk'ems Manhattan Project, and the omnipresent Valley Without Breaking Derp 1 & 2.

New Monday bundle: Crystal Story 2 (Derpsura), Tobe's Derpical Adventure, C-Rush (derp!), Derp Nerk'ems Manhattan Project, and the omnipresent Valley Without Breaking Derp 1 & 2.
I wouldn't mind having Crystal Story 2, but the bundle is full of too much derp for me to buy it.

bread's done
Back