Monday bundle is live.. $1.49

Containment The Zombie Puzzler (Steam)

Savant Ascent (Steam)

Final Rush (Steam)

Making History II (Steam)

MacGuffin's Curse (Steam)

The Fall of Gods (Desura)

Ocean City Racing (Desura/Greenlight)
This hold the distinction of the worst "racing" games I've played in years. Imagine a racer designed by a team that only knows about racers from a few youtube vids. It's not technically bad, the core gameplay is bad. Read it as "Geriatric Racing"

Less than an hour to receive my key.

Dear customer,
Meridian4 is solely responsible for Iron Storm on Steam. We do not receive any financial compensation from other distributors, only Steam. However, in the spirit of good customer service (and hopefully a Facebook Like) below is a Steam Key for Iron Storm.
Trade a Facebook like for a Steam key...OK, I can do that.

This hold the distinction of the worst "racing" games I've played in years. Imagine a racer designed by a team that only knows about racers from a few youtube vids. It's not technically bad, the core gameplay is bad. Read it as "Geriatric Racing"
28r1qnr.jpg

Didn't get keys with my order of the new Monday bundle.

Guess I shouldn't have tried to get away with only paying a buck again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, not good but not bad.  Would be a no brainer for me if Final Rush weren't apparently abandoned.  Anyone who wants to part with an extra copy of Containment for a few Steam cards let me know.

Thanks Bobby.

Didn't get keys with my order of the new Monday bundle.

Guess I shouldn't have tried to get away with only paying a buck again.
I did the same thing but I didn't want to risk it so I tried with a penny and found out it didn't work. Then I bought it again for $1.49.

Not sure if Gala will count your total cumulative contribution and let you pay just another 49 cents to get it or not. I think they have that feature for people who want to upgrade to higher tiers but not 100% sure. Hell, it's Indie Gala, they are probably not 100% sure either.

Hmmm, not good but not bad. Would be a no brainer for me if Final Rush weren't apparently abandoned. Anyone who wants to part with an extra copy of Containment for a few Steam cards let me know.
An unfinished Early Access game that got abandoned and turned out to be a cash grab? Who could ever have imagined such a thing from Steam Early Access where you "Discover, play, and get involved with games as they evolve"?

Hmmm, not good but not bad. Would be a no brainer for me if Final Rush weren't apparently abandoned. Anyone who wants to part with an extra copy of Containment for a few Steam cards let me know.

Thanks Bobby.
I really gotta start doing more research on my bundle purchases. Final Rush was about 90% of the reason that I wanted this bundle.

Oh and thanks for the advice Motoki. I sent IG support an email. We'll see what they have to say.

I really gotta start doing more research on my bundle purchases. Final Rush was about 90% of the reason that I wanted this bundle.

Oh and thanks for the advice Motoki. I sent IG support an email. We'll see what they have to say.
Well... it might not be 'dead' but there were some complaints on the Steam forum about the lack of updates. Additionally people were less than pleased a game they paid $15 for Early Access is now available for $1.50 with a few other games. It's sort of like that co-op shooter that was in a bundle a while ago... can't remember the name but it's probably something I will never play. Final Rush looks like a cheaper version of Killing Floor with robots (that probably won't receive 1% of the support KF does). And with KF2 on the way I figure my co-op shoot-em-up-needs will be taken care of by that.

Despite being so cheap I've started to scrutinize indie bundles more closely. If it's a bunch of crap I'll play for maybe twenty minutes tops I just pass on it.

Well... it might not be 'dead' but there were some complaints on the Steam forum about the lack of updates. Additionally people were less than pleased a game they paid $15 for Early Access is now available for $1.50 with a few other games.
Dumbasses

Less than an hour to receive my key.

Trade a Facebook like for a Steam key...OK, I can do that.
I got the same canned response in the same amount of time with a key. They're probably just gonna honour it for a while regardless. They definitely scored some points in my book today, the straightforwardness/no bullshit is refreshing. Take note indie devs, this is how you deal with your customers when they ask for keys.

Thanks again for the heads-up Spoder, Steam Count +1. :mrgreen:

I got the same canned response in the same amount of time with a key. They're probably just gonna honour it for a while regardless. They definitely scored some points in my book today, the straightforwardness/no bullshit is refreshing. Take note indie devs, this is how you deal with your customers when they ask for keys.

Thanks again for the heads-up Spoder, Steam Count +1. :mrgreen:
Hm. No response for me yet. Maybe I did it wrong.

Despite being so cheap I've started to scrutinize indie bundles more closely. If it's a bunch of crap I'll play for maybe twenty minutes tops I just pass on it.
The only surprise here is that it took you so long. After all you don't like too many things as it is.

WTF I read it grannines wild party on neuro and warreni while the rest of us run away hehe
And he has returned, ladies and gents. . . .

Depends when you sent it.

I sent mine at 2:27 p.m. EST yesterday. Here's what I wrote:

I heard you were giving out Steam keys for those who bought the Mysterious Bundle off of IndieGala.

Included is a screenshot of my IndieGala profile (with my e-mail) and a screenshot of my PayPal payment to IndieGala for the bundle.

Thanks!
I put the subject as "Iron Storm Steam Key", and sent it to [email protected].

Make sure to include a screenshot of your IndieGala bundle library with Mysterious pictured AS WELL AS making sure your email is clearly visible at the top right of the IndieGala page (as it should be when you're logged into your account). Then include a screenshot of your PayPal receipt (click on the specific transaction in your PayPal history). Lastly, make sure the email you are emailing them from is the same email as the one attached to the IndieGala account, and that should be more than enough proof of purchase. These are the pictures I sent (without the privacy edit, obviously).
5XTIkxG.png

Dk6hY5Z.png

Edit: Now with pictures!

I couldn't include a profile because I don't really have an IG profile, just a "user link." I've never been able to get the whole profile thing to work with the IG site.
That's probably the problem. In theory, you could easily use someone else's screenshot if you don't have something identifying like your e-mail on the page. They're probably just using the PayPal receipt to verify you, which I imagine takes longer.

So I tried to go to my IG January page to get Millennium for the PF rewards, and the steam key isn't there... Could've sworn it was there a day or two ago when it finally was added, and for some reason I didn't immediately save it to my excel, so now I either get to wait for it to show up magically, or contact IG support.  fuck ing awesome.

So I tried to go to my IG January page to get Millennium for the PF rewards, and the steam key isn't there... Could've sworn it was there a day or two ago when it finally was added, and for some reason I didn't immediately save it to my excel, so now I either get to wait for it to show up magically, or contact IG support. fuck ing awesome.
Looks like mine isn't there either.

EDIT: Steam key is back on my IG page.

So I tried to go to my IG January page to get Millennium for the PF rewards, and the steam key isn't there... Could've sworn it was there a day or two ago when it finally was added, and for some reason I didn't immediately save it to my excel, so now I either get to wait for it to show up magically, or contact IG support. fuck ing awesome.
Damn those honey granny call in grannies hehe

I sent an email as well with a screenshot of my PayPal receipt and IG bundle account page. Both clearly featuring the same email as to confirm it's legitimacy and I have still yet to hear back. I sent the email around 4 PM EST, so who knows.

I sent an email as well with a screenshot of my PayPal receipt and IG bundle account page. Both clearly featuring the same email as to confirm it's legitimacy and I have still yet to hear back. I sent the email around 4 PM EST, so who knows.
I forwarded my paypal receipt and nothing more and got a key within a few hours. That was yesterday.

bread's done
Back