- El Matador
- Perimeter
- The Culling of the Cows
- Labyrinthine Dreams
- Sweet Lily Dreams
- ?
- ?
- ?

I'll probably host a group buy of this anyway, so feel free to PM me if you're interested in a spot. :)
idk u were cheaper last time than bobby

I'll be part of the nefarious black market and host this one, provided anyone actually wants the bundle.

Rev up those PMs, etc.
maybe who gives me the best price then lol cough bobby u trying to make me died hehe im not sure one will get mine the lowest goes first

idk u (Detruire) were cheaper last time than bobby

maybe who gives me the best price then lol cough bobby u trying to make me died hehe im not sure one will get mine the lowest goes first
Since everyone is complaining this bundle is so terrible (even though there's really not that many repeats and bundled to death games in it) then I think just one person should host and figure out who that's going to be.

Since everyone is complaining this bundle is so terrible (even though there's really not that many repeats and bundled to death games in it) then I think just one person should host and figure out who that's going to be.
i like seeing multiple people doing it

variety is the spice of life

I don't care who's cheaper for HH...but it's a very decent bundle IMHO of course...I see a new RPGMaker game, that surfer game looks fun and likely will be greenlit, El Matador is like the b-movie Hispanic starred Max Payne I believe, and Mata Hari is a good adventure game. 

Fox, I take it this counts as a main bundle, so I'm set with the permanent group buy?
Yep, this one counts so everyone who signed up for the perma buy is covered for this one. Just bought in.

I thought he retired?
I'm only doing two group buys (40 people total) from now on for people committed to buy each and every main Indie Gala bundle (so not counting the Monday, Friday, Special ones). I think I have a handful (less than 5) slots still available but I'll have to double check my spreadsheet tomorrow.

Edit:

Updated - I have 3 slots left in the permanent group buy. Info in my group buy thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/326877-cheaplikeafoxs-official-indiegala-group-buy-thread/

Last edited by a moderator:
Mata Hari is the only one I own, and I've got Culling of the Cows on my wishlist. If the three unlocks are decent games then this bundle might not be too bad..

GROUP BUY: Indie Gala JULY MADNESS bta bundle

price: $1.79 or 1 tf2 key  pm if interested thx you

you get 13 game:

• Ice cream surfer
  • Pressured
  • Mata Hari
  • Konung 2
  • Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty
  • El Matador
  • Perimeter
  • The Culling Of The Cows
  • Labyrinthine Dreams
  • Sweet Lily Dreams
  • game to be unlock soon
  • game to be unlock soon
  • game to be unlock soon
just PM if interested i be please to serve you

HAVE BTA bundle left over in hand:

here you can find all info for each bundle below : http://igbwiki.com/wiki/Indie_Gala

• groupee TUESDAY 2 bta $1.75 usd  last one
  • Indie Gala MONDAY B 15 bta $1.75 usd last one
  • indie gala FRIDAY 4 SPECIAL bta $1.75 usd last one
  • Indie Gala MONDAY B 14 bta $1.75 usd
  • indie gala BREATH OF WIND bta $1.50 usd
  • groupee SHINY LOOT 5 bta $1.50 usd last one
  • indie gala GREENLIGHT 3 bta $0.90 usd
  • groupee BE MINE 13 bta $1.50 usd
  • groupee TUESDAY bta $1.50 usd last one
  • indie gala BLOOD KNIGHTS bta $1.75 usd
  • indie gala TINY MIX bta $1.75 usd
  • indie gala LAST DREAM bta $1.75 usd
  • indie gala SUPREMES bta $1.75 usd
  • indie gala ENCORE bta $1.75 usd last one
  • indie gala MONDAY B10 bta $1.50 usd
  • indie gala MONDAY B8 bta $1.50 usd last one
please PM if interested i be please to deal with you

I am rather happy that I decided against grabbing El Matador in the summer sale.  My feeling that it would be bundled well before I got around to playing it was shown correct much quicker than I expected.

Not shady in the slightest.
Bright color fonts = shady? It's the thing to do on the cess pool. Even Idiot is doing it these days.

And Borderland's okay. He might be slow but he's on Italian time, dear. He's legit though and you do get your shit, eventually. It's not like we're actually going to play any of these anyway.

*Edited to add: He also serves to help other CAGs keep their prices in check. You are seeing that $1.80 price, right Bobby?

I am rather happy that I decided against grabbing El Matador in the summer sale. My feeling that it would be bundled well before I got around to playing it was shown correct much quicker than I expected.
Well.. it's 1C. Pretty much all of their stuff gets bundled. It's best to never buy anything on Steam that's 1C, and that goes for FakeCAGs as well.

Well.. it's 1C. Pretty much all of their stuff gets bundled. It's best to never buy anything on Steam that's 1C, and that goes for FakeCAGs as well.
True, but I recall that El Matador was a commonly mentioned pickup in the steam threadduring the sale.

I think Mooby is talking about him taking money now, at least a week before the happy hour happens and the associated price is known.
Nah, I mean unlike Fox or Boobsy it seems like this guy buys these things in the hundreds to resell in perpetuity. Difference of degree and not kind but, meh.

He's done it for the last few I believe. Not sure how he figures out the price already though. He obviously understands Gala math
The last few have had the same happy hour pricing, so he's probably just betting on it being roughly the same this time around.

Nah, I mean unlike Fox or Boobsy it seems like this guy buys these things in the hundreds to resell in perpetuity. Difference of degree and not kind but, meh.
Considering how much he spends each bundle, I can guarantee that he's buying hundreds of them.

I am rather happy that I decided against grabbing El Matador in the summer sale. My feeling that it would be bundled well before I got around to playing it was shown correct much quicker than I expected.
^_^ Same. But that's mostly because I figured I should get around to playing Max Payne 1 & 2 first. >.>

I thought he retired?
He kinda sorta retired, but his permanent group buy always seems to have extra slots pop up for some reason. I'm guessing people cancel orders or something.

Well, I offered first, but I got fucked by IG last time which was reflected in the price and led to a high number of cancellations (I still have leftover bundles), and I guess people are a bit wary to go with me, but I do have a decent amount of reserves already.

Normally, the group buy price between sellers is a minimal difference, but the change in IG pricing for no reason during HH just really messed things up. Should be a one-time thing though, if it happens this bundle, I'm done with hosting HHs.

well fox is permant group buy

detirure and bobby are the guys meh i want it but i want the cheapest out of thsoe two lol
I really don't want this to turn into an undercutting thing. I'm going to stick with my usual formula that works. If Det buys in at the same price as me and ends up being cheaper, you have my blessing to go with him.

tempted to jump on July Madness at $3.99 :/
or should I just wait for Happy Hour?
who do we ask now?

Fox :/
Just wait for Happy Hour.

*Edited to add: He also serves to help other CAGs keep their prices in check. You are seeing that $1.80 price, right Bobby?
The problem with borderland's prices as a seller is he undercuts to the bare bone because he buys so many. Aside from last time because I fucking hate IG, my own prices don't vary much from his, but his are cheaper, and he's smart to get your foot in the door with an upfront payment, and as a buyer, there's no real downside for you.

What SecretSquirrel said is true, but all my recent dealings with him have been legit (though one was close to not being), so I can't say that he's trying to scam anyone with this or anything, but caveat emptor. That's all.

Isn't Indie Gala changing shit for no particular rhyme or reason kind of the norm though?
Them lowering the group buy price during a single HH after raising it during the switch to HH prices is kind of new, I think even Fox got bamboozled by it. But yeah, I take responsibility too.

He kinda sorta retired, but his permanent group buy always seems to have extra slots pop up for some reason. I'm guessing people cancel orders or something.

Well, I offered first, but I got fucked by IG last time which was reflected in the price and led to a high number of cancellations (I still have leftover bundles), and I guess people are a bit wary to go with me, but I do have a decent amount of reserves already.
It hasn't filled yet, afik.

The issue I had with your IG hosting is that you required people to be around and pay you when happy hour was happening. I'm not always around during any given HH, but a skitty always pays her debts. This contrasts with all the other IG HH reservations where the host buys the number of reserved bundles and then the individual payments are sorted out.

Edit: The above it a result of misunderstanding.

Also, I don't know about others but, I'd rather stick with CAGs I know and have dealt with over saving a couple pennies with some other pusher. (Directed at the general conversation, I've dealt with you, you're a regular CAG, I trust you to deliver.)

True, but I recall that El Matador was a commonly mentioned pickup in the steam threadduring the sale.
Which is why I protested when someone mentioned doing a "hidden gem" thread like they do at NeoGAF. Hidden gem is a code word for bundle fodder.

odd that they have Konung 2 and 3 but not the first once included in the bundle.
I don't think anyone sells Konung 1. Even Gamersgate which has had 2 and 3 for years, way before Steam, doesn't sell it.

*Edited to add: Apparently there's also a Konung 2.5, but only in Russia.

It hasn't filled yet, afik.

The issue I had with your IG hosting is that you required people to be around and pay you when happy hour was happening. I'm not always around during any given HH, but a skitty always pays her debts. This contrasts with all the other IG HH reservations where the host buys the number of reserved bundles and then the individual payments are sorted out.

Also, I don't know about others but, I'd rather stick with CAGs I know and have dealt with over saving a couple pennies with some other pusher. (Directed at the general conversation, I've dealt with you, you're a regular CAG, I trust you to deliver.)
Hm? My long prewritten message always says you have 48 hours from time of HH to pay up if you reserved in advance. I figured that was reasonable enough. Am I wrong?

Do I prefer to get paid during HH? Absolutely, less of my own money going towards bulk purchases, and I generally prioritize people who pay first. But I always make sure to buy everyone's bundle by the time HH is halfway up for the people who aren't around.

I apologize if I made you or anyone else think otherwise.

Hm? My long prewritten message always says you have 48 hours to pay up if you reserved in advance. I figured that was reasonable enough. Am I wrong?

Do I prefer to get paid during HH? Absolutely, less of my own money going towards bulk purchases, and I generally prioritize people who pay first. But I always make sure to buy everyone's bundle by the time HH is halfway up for the people who aren't around.

I apologize if I made you or anyone else think otherwise.
Ah cool, much better. Must have been a failure to communicate.

I don't think anyone sells Konung 1. Even Gamersgate which has had 2 and 3 for years, way before Steam, doesn't sell it.

*Edited to add: Apparently there's also a Konung 2.5, but only in Russia.
Ah man that's so lame especially since Konung 2 is supposes to be a direct continuation of the story from the first game.

I'm sure you could oh say sail into an inlet of privateers if you really desperately need to have it.

*Edit: Hmm not much there either, only one source with few seeds and comments say it's all in Russian. There's some sellers on Amazon selling it. The 'new' ones are way overpriced, but just buying some old ratty used disc is relatively cheap enough I guess. Not sure how it would run on modern systems though. *shrug*

I guess it really is an obscure game to find these days.

and he's smart to get your foot in the door with an upfront payment, and as a buyer, there's no real downside for you.
The downside (ignoring the obvious pre-payment risks) is that you may pay more than other sellers are willing to charge (once they know their cost.)

The downside (ignoring the obvious pre-payment risks) is that you may pay more than other sellers are willing to charge (once they know their cost.)
That's true. But I think $1.80 for this bundle would be a good price, at least based on the patterns of usual IG HH pricing. Dunno if he'd be nice enough to change the price for you if his price is lower when it goes live. Probably not.

There's also the convenience of knowing your bundle's all paid for in advance and you just have to wait for it to get to you.

Put me down for one of those sweet group buys, but only after you buy them. I want to spend less Metro LL's for it so I can feel like I'm getting a better deal than you pre-purchasers.

tumblr_mgnkzoYwey1qg6u0vo1_500.gif

bread's done
Back