[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

​I only one one of these... and I'll wait for yet another bundle with platypus.  I feel kinda sorry to hear how much of this point of you own...

Too lazy to do a proper post, but no one's mentioned the Friday yet, so here it is:

pWAjKXE.jpg

A couple of interesting items in here; I'm mostly eyeballing Wake and Theatre of the Absurd. Runes of Brennos looks decent too, but it says "gesture-based gameplay," which suggests a dubious mobile port.

Last edited by a moderator:
Runes of Brennos, 9th Company, Hunters of the Dead, and Mythos The Beginning haven't been bundled before. The rest are repeats.

Clonling Clyde is probably the "best" game in the bundle though

EDIT: Ok, Theatre of the Absurd hasn't been bundled, but most people bought it during the price mistake on Steam

Runes of Brennos, 9th Company, Hunters of the Dead, and Mythos The Beginning haven't been bundled before. The rest are repeats.

Clonling Clyde is probably the "best" game in the bundle though
Mythos hasn't been bundled? For some reason, I thought it was. Hm, this one's starting to look like it'd be worth a happy hour purchase.

Ugh, if I didn't have Five Nights at Freddy's from the Humble, this would be a no-brainer. But I have 3 of those games and the rest don't seem worth the $2. Decisions, decisions.

I'm in for a group buy of this, but would prefer not to host this time around.
I'm willing to host one group of 5 if people are willing to pre-pay ($1.70 a person) and then I buy it one everyone is paid.

Quote and sign up for the train if interested:

Friday Bundle:

1. Me

2. Cyrus386

3. dfg?

4.spoderman

ill be hosting one, quote me if u want in

Friday bundle:

1. me

2. me

3. junpei

4. inm8num2

5. Motiv

all filled up

Thanks stupidproz, can't wait to get home and let animatronics scare the living hell out of me.

Hardcore mode bonus: my GF is on her night shift, so I'm actually alone with 2 cats who love to wander and meow at irregular times in the hallway... worked wonderfully with Amnesia...

I've never seen a monday/friday bundle that was cheaper at HH prices. It's usually the main bundles that're cheaper during HH.
I think the Friday Bundles have all had happy hours, and they always end up being cheaper. I did a group buy on that Hidden Object filled Friday Bundle a few months back and I would have saved money by waiting a couple of weeks for the Happy Hour.

I'm new to this bundle stuff so just a question. If the bundle is 1.99 right now, where/why are people group buying for 1.70? I is slow, sorry.

Heh, just got back from work and saw this bundle. Doesn't look like there are any open slots in group buys, so I was going to suck up the extra 30 cents and pay full price. 

Too bad ndieGala is over their traffic quota on their web site.

Nice job, dears.

bread's done
Back