[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Alright, order #1 is all out of slots.

Everyone who reserved has been PM'd (first, as always), so any stragglers will have to wait until there's enough interest for another buy.

Now we wait.

Taking orders for group #2. Even if you PM'd me earlier, PM me again so I know you still want in. Also, be prepared to pay in advance because the IG price keeps going up.  :wall:

I just bought Dragon Rock yesterday.... :\ Speaking of, when did they change IG to not link Steam accounts for activation? I feel like a barbarian, having to manually copy and paste codes into Steam.

Steam has discontinued key activation using OAuth. The Humble blog has an article about it, and I think that's the most info that has been published.

Taking orders for group #2. Even if you PM'd me earlier, PM me again so I know you still want in. Also, be prepared to pay in advance because the IG price keeps going up. :wall:
Shit! It's gone up almost $10 since it started for the 5 Gift Group Pack. WTF Gala!

I hope Detruire woke up and bought his at the early price and just hasn't told us.

Shit! It's gone up almost $10 since it started for the 5 Gift Group Pack. WTF Gala!

I hope Detruire woke up and bought his at the early price and just hasn't told us.
Yeah, it's ridiculous. Really fucking with my margins, I had to go up 5 cents on the second buy just to not LOSE money. I think by the end of this, I'll still have paid more for my bundle than anyone else in the buy.

Anyways, I've got 1 bundle left and then I'm done with this gouge-fest, so if you want in, now's the time.

And done.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was selling them in the Group Buys steam group
Well shit...

Edit:

That's kind of annoying. Least he could do is link here to that thread so people who reserved could know he had em and was taking payment.

Think I'm just going with Booby this go round then.

And he's full too. Cesspool here I come.

I guess I need one now too since I'm not a part of that Steam group. Really nice how Detriure made us reserve and then forgot about our asses and catered to the Steam group. Even Borderland didn't do that shit.

My friend Luigi is going to hook me up with one at cost thx you sir. He ask $1.49 very good price for all Steam game.  :grouphug:

I guess I need one now too since I'm not a part of that Steam group. Really nice how Detriure made us reserve and then forgot about our asses and catered to the Steam group. Even Borderland didn't do that shit.
MysterD bought the bundle at full price HAHAHAHAH..ask him to host some HH bundles

borderland does have Dragon HH bundles in the trade thread for $1.49.  He posted mid-afternoon.

Of course, I totally screwed everyone here over. Couldn't be that I was in a rush and that it's quicker to post a thread than to PM everyone who reserved.

The reservation is so that I hold a bundle for you, not so that I send your bundle before posting a thread anywhere else. Usually I'll PM everyone before work, today I just didn't have enough time.

As for why I didn't just link that thread... I hadn't decided what price I was going to charge. With all the crap around the pricing, I didn't want to be asking for $1.70 when everyone else is asking $1.60 or something.

Whatever. I'm over this shit and all the bullshit games the bundles play. Tired of jumping through hoops and nonsense and fakeouts and people posting to other sites without letting us know here because they can't decide on a price or whatever the hell.

All for shitty games I won't play. I don't even have the time to deal with all this crap anymore because unlike some people around here I can't just sit on the computer checking message boards for free shit or whatever anymore.

fuck this. I'm going to play some Sony shit.

Whatever. I'm over this shit and all the bullshit games the bundles play. Tired of jumping through hoops and nonsense and fakeouts and people posting to other sites without letting us know here because they can't decide on a price or whatever the hell.

All for shitty games I won't play. I don't even have the time to deal with all this crap anymore because unlike some people around here I can't just sit on the computer checking message boards for free shit or whatever anymore.

fuck this. I'm going to play some Sony shit.
Could you repost that last bit over on reddit so I can downvote it?

Friday Special Bundle #12

$1 Tier

Streets of Chaos

Orc Attack

$2.99 Tier (before price increase)

Leona's Tricky Adventures

Phoenix Force (trading cards)

HyperRogue (trading cards)

Shelter (trading cards)

Snowcat Simulator

Samurai Jazz

Majestic Nights (trading cards)

Proxy Blade Zero

Ski-World Simulator

Pushcat

Want Leona...don't want anything else or already have it. That low tier is weak sauce though....both games are generally considered to be poor games.

Yeah, my main interests there were Leona and Phoenix Force. That Rogue game has very positive reviews but it looks a little irritating to me.

Still, +8. Wishlist -1.

Hmm, Streets of Chaos was in the IG Depths of Fear bundle last November (DRM-free). It's in this new Friday bundle w/ a Steam key, but keys haven't been added for Depths of Fear buyers. Found this thread in the Steam discussions:

SimProseStudios [developer] Jan 30 @ 8:30pm
notification_icon_flag_dark.png
forum_topicicon_reply.png

Ben: looking into it with indiegala. In the meantime, if anyone has a indiegala receipt for that bundle and they send it via email, I'll send them a key if they email me at: [email protected]

Relatively decent. Pretty sure I only have two of them. I forget, do Friday bundles have group buy pricing or HH? Would likely be interested if so.

really?  the consensus is the new friday bundle is decent.  We have been so abused by bad bundles the collective psyche of this board is damaged.

The only thing that even blipped my radar was shelter and only because ive somehow dodged it all the other times its been bundled, 

We need help.

Hmm, Streets of Chaos was in the IG Depths of Fear bundle last November (DRM-free). It's in this new Friday bundle w/ a Steam key, but keys haven't been added for Depths of Fear buyers. Found this thread in the Steam discussions:
eh.. if you got it via gift bundle (like Detruire or borderlands), how do u get the receipt proof?

New Monday bundle is up:

Labyrinthine Dreams
Tomb of Tyrants
Aveyond: Gates of Night
Deadly Sin 2
Darkstone
Quest of Dungeons
Legend of Candlewind
Cold Contract

Too many repeats for me.

I dunno. It kind of sucks that apparently Cold Contract & Legend of Candlewind suck because they look interesting. It's probably a pass, but this is the most interesting bundle I've seen in a while. 

bread's done
Back