[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

I was going to try to see if there was extra HH bundles...but I just couldn't all I want is that RPG maker game and it doesn't look so hot anyway....unless it's going for cheap around 2 bucks...

Divo has been on Steam for years and is unsurprisingly not very good.
devo-whip-music-funnywhip-it-o.gif

New Indie Gala Monday is up:

Pay more than $1 for

Crystal Picnic (Desura)
The 11th Hour (Steam)

Pay more than $3.89 for

Strategic War in Europe (Steam)
The Cat Lady (Steam)
Abyss The Wraiths of Eden (Steam)
Lume (Steam)

Looks like we probably won't get the 11th hour as the last unlock in the Last Dream bundle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pay more than $1 for

Crystal Picnic (Desura)
The 11th Hour (Steam)

Pay more than $3.89 for

The Cat Lady (Steam)
Lume (Steam)

Looks like we probably won't get the 11th hour as the last unlock in the Last Dream bundle.
Looks like it. Seems deliberate to try and get people who want both to spend $1 on this crappy bundle.

I'm not digging the change in format either. No 24-hour discount, increase in price to almost $4 and two tiers? What is this nonsense? :wall:

Edit: I'm assuming that $3.89 is way too much for these games, as well.

Pay more than $1 for

Crystal Picnic (Desura)
The 11th Hour (Steam)

Pay more than $3.89 for

The Cat Lady (Steam)
Lume (Steam)

oh-shi.gif

I'm getting really sick of their BS... even with the two repeats - I already have at least two copies of The Cat Lady, and one of Lume - I'd probably have bought this if it was in the regular $1.49-$1.89 price range... but there's no way this is worth full-bundle price.

Considering they've only sold 40 bundles as of right now when previous Monday bundles would already be in the triple digits, I'm hoping they'll get the message.

But then again, it's Gala.

Has anyone else noticed Gala's fondness of including Desura games with the word "Crystal" in them in their Monday bundles?

Monday Bundle #3 - Crystal Story 2 (Desura)

Monday Bundle #4 - Crystal Towers 2 (Desura)

Monday Bundle #5 - Crystal Picnic (Desura)

Meh I might get in on the $1 level. I kind of want Abyss but I don't want it enough to pay $3 more for it and I already own the other 3 games in that tier.

Pay more than $1 for

Crystal Picnic (Desura)
The 11th Hour (Steam)

Pay more than $3.89 for

The Cat Lady (Steam)
Lume (Steam)

Thanks I missed a few of these from previous bundles so 5 more games to feed my steam/collection addiction....3 of them have trading cards which is a bonus.

Considering they've only sold 40 bundles as of right now when previous Monday bundles would already be in the triple digits, I'm hoping they'll get the message.

But then again, it's Gala.

Has anyone else noticed Gala's fondness of including Desura games with the word "Crystal" in them in their Monday bundles?

Monday Bundle #3 - Crystal Story 2 (Desura)

Monday Bundle #4 - Crystal Towers 2 (Desura)

Monday Bundle #5 - Crystal Picnic (Desura)
Then next Monday's should be Crystal Meth Simulator

Pay more than $1 for

Crystal Picnic (Desura)
The 11th Hour (Steam)

Pay more than $3.89 for

The Cat Lady (Steam)
Lume (Steam)

Poop I wanted 11th Hour to unlock for the Last Dream Bundle.....ugg probably going to be a terrible bonus then haha....I'll have to see if I want anything in this Monday Bundle (not very likely haha).

Pay more than $1 for

Crystal Picnic (Desura)
The 11th Hour (Steam)

Pay more than $3.89 for

The Cat Lady (Steam)
Lume (Steam)

The Abyss trailer told me: "You better leave while you still can."

Thank you for the good advice, Abyss trailer!

Damnit, since I knew 11th Hour wasn't going to happen, I was hoping MacGuffin's Curse was be the last bonus because it's bundled with Jolly Rover on Steam. :whistle2:(

Also, here's the last announcement on the Steam page for Blacksoul Extended Edition, just so you can see how great it is!

STILL WORKING ON THE GAME - FURTHER UPDATES

March 2 - XeniosVision
Hello,

thanks for your feedback.

Here a list of things to do:

1. remove most of the loading screens
2. enhance textures
4. make better animations
5. add gamepad support
6. enhance fonts ( for menu )

Damnit, since I knew 11th Hour wasn't going to happen, I was hoping MacGuffin's Curse was be the last bonus because it's bundled with Jolly Rover on Steam. :whistle2:(

Also, here's the last announcement on the Steam page for Blacksoul Extended Edition, just so you can see how great it is!

STILL WORKING ON THE GAME - FURTHER UPDATES

March 2 - XeniosVision
Hello,

thanks for your feedback.

Here a list of things to do:

1. remove most of the loading screens
2. enhance textures
4. make better animations
5. add gamepad support
6. enhance fonts ( for menu )
I see Steam is still keeping up their high QA standards of what they let in these days.

*Edited to add: He didn't even list it as Early Access which, hello, gets your ass off the hook for selling a half assed unfinished game which you are under no obligation to ever complete.

2hdctna.jpg

Any word if we will be getting steam keys for Millennium: A New Hope for the Indiegala it was in a while ago?  Trying to get those Playfire rewards before they expire.

Any word if we will be getting steam keys for Millennium: A New Hope for the Indiegala it was in a while ago? Trying to get those Playfire rewards before they expire.
Ah thanks for pointing that out, I should try to earn some rewards cause i'm not doing well getting the Dark Souls 2 ones haha. I'm not really enthused to play that game though.

Oh, a voxel multiplayer shooting game. Those always go over well.

Also: No Friday Bundle.  :bs:

bread's done
Back