[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

I didn't know anyone remembered Bonkers. When I was a kid, I predicted that Disney would have a show about a police cat, after extrapolating the characters in the other Disney shows (Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers, Tail Spin, Darkwing Duck, etc). They were missing a cop character, and a cat character. And lo and behold, they announced Bonkers.

After that, I guess it would have been a champanzee fireman.

I don't actually know why I even posted this.
SchnookumsMeat_5292.jpg

Nobody ever remembers these guys. I used to watch this, Bonkers, and Samurai Pizza Cats before going to school. Ah, memories.

The first thing I thought is that it was that one show with the crazy ass cat and his big breasted cop sidekick. Looking back at pictures they weren't that big. I don't know I always seem to remember breasts to be bigger than they really were. Hello Nurse included.
I loved loved loved the first season of Bonkers.

Then they replaced Lucky Piquel (pronounced Pick-Elle, NOT PICKLE) with that Policewoman, Miranda something. Wright? (Ohohoho, cute joke.)

1333.jpg
vs.
1162.jpg

Gee, wonder what brought on that change. My schedule didn't allow me to continue watching the show after the second season, so...

Last edited by a moderator:
Supposedly Steam keys for Smooth Operators from Indie Gala 9 are being distributed through Desura. The catch being that most people don't have a Desura key in the first place from that bundle because long ago the developer sent them thousands of Desura keys but Indie Gala had a bout of laziness technical difficulties and so they never posted them. People could write to their support and manually request one but this was never announced.

I wonder if the developer just put up the keys through Desura this time because he doesn't trust Indie Gala. I can't imagine why he would feel that way.

I wonder if the developer just put up the keys through Desura this time because he doesn't trust Indie Gala.
This doesn't help people that got it through Indie Gala, but out of curiosity I checked and if you got it through the Groupees bundle it was in you should have an extra key on Desura (in addition to the one on your Groupees profile).

This doesn't help people that got it through Indie Gala, but out of curiosity I checked and if you got it through the Groupees bundle it was in you should have an extra key on Desura (in addition to the one on your Groupees profile).
It was also in the "The Hasty yet Heroic Space Operators Bundle" from GamersGate. It was DRM-Free(paging MysterD) in that bundle, no Desura key.

Supposedly Steam keys for Smooth Operators from Indie Gala 9 are being distributed through Desura. The catch being that most people don't have a Desura key in the first place from that bundle because long ago the developer sent them thousands of Desura keys but Indie Gala had a bout of laziness technical difficulties and so they never posted them. People could write to their support and manually request one but this was never announced.

I wonder if the developer just put up the keys through Desura this time because he doesn't trust Indie Gala. I can't imagine why he would feel that way.
I remember asking for a Desura key and never getting one. I see my IG purchase was back in 2012 so I'm sure those keys are long lost in some Gala digital drawer somewhere.

I wanted Yury when it was a bonus for an IndieRoyale bundle. Also random RPGmaker game and some game about imagination and airplanes. Foreign Legions was OK (got about 2-3 hours gameplay out of the old version) and Mr. Bree is great as well but very hard though maybe not Super Meat Boy hard. Pretty good bundle and those 2 games look alright to me...may gift the rest (Mr. Bree+ cards sell pretty bad...put them up right away took me quite a few days to sell some and the prices were quite a bit better than my competitors).

Also Cogniton again....I swear I have ep 1 and 2 many times over....

[background=#262626]Cult of the Wind is a game about people who pretend to be airplanes.[/background]
In Cult of the Wind, players compete and cooperate in ritualistic multi-player human dogfights, complete with imaginary weapons, pretend explosions, and airplane noises made with their mouths. Shower your friends in a hail of imaginary bullets and proclaim, "I got you! You have to lie down," to which they respond, "Nuh-uh, I have a shield." You argue about whether or not airplanes can have shields, meanwhile some other guy does a cannonball onto your head while whistling. It's great.
Maybe it's the lack of sleep, or my chronic insanity acting up again, but that almost DOES sound great.

Man I remember hearing about Cult of the Wind a while ago and laughing at the concept.

But Early Access on Indiegala worries me. Has any of the early access games became more complete?

Edit: It's also made by the devs who made Omegalodon, which I consider a fun game, but insanely lacking.

Man I remember hearing about Cult of the Wind a while ago and laughing at the concept.

But Early Access on Indiegala worries me. Has any of the early access games became more complete?
Interstellar Marines was Gala'd not long ago, and since then it's become the face of Steam's Greenlight program.

Cult of the Wind is a game about people who pretend to be airplanes.[/font

There's also no single player and the dev (and White Knights) acts like people who ask for it are being unreasonable.
If anybody is doing a group buy on the new IG Friday, I'm in for one. Can send PayPal when I get home in three hours.
If anyone does one I am looking for two otherwise I can try and host but I'm going out after work so I won't be home for a while

If anybody is doing a group buy on the new IG Friday, I'm in for one. Can send PayPal when I get home in three hours.

There's also no single player and the dev (and White Knights) acts like people who ask for it are being unreasonable.

If anyone does one I am looking for two otherwise I can try and host but I'm going out after work so I won't be home for a while
I'll do it. Both of you PM me.

We just need one more.

Right now IndieGala is just simply the king.

Who'd have thought a team of incompetent Italians could rule the bundling world?
Right now IndieGala is just simply the king.

Who'd have thought a team of incompetent Italians could rule the bundling world?
l112405-1.jpg

Two cocky Italian teenagers run around their dilapidated Naples neighborhood, melodramatically riffing on “Scarface” lines to each other: “Now it has to be ours, the whole world. Miami, all of it.”

I wish I could take credit for this wonderful prose, but alas, it comes from this article: http://tucsoncitizen.com/morgue/2009/03/19/112405-gomorrah-a-stripped-down-look-at-mob/

Lots of giveaways from this new Friday bundle:

Cognition EP 1

Cult of the Wind,  Handball 2012 are up for grabs. Just quote and I'll send you the link in PM.

Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre

Mr. Bree+

Still available.

Mainly wanted Yury and RPGMaker Game 343 from this bundle. Mr Bree+ is a fun, tough though not very long game unless you want to perfect everything.

Edit: All gone enjoy the games! 

Cognition EP 1

Cult of the Wind, Mr Bree+, and Handball 2012, and Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre are up for grabs. Just quote and I'll send you the link in PM.

Mainly wanted Yury and RPGMaker Game 343 from this bundle. Mr Bree+ is a fun, tough though not very long game unless you want to perfect everything.
I'd like Handball 2012, thanks.

Cognition EP 1

Cult of the Wind, Mr Bree+, and Handball 2012, and Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre are up for grabs. Just quote and I'll send you the link in PM.

I'll take Cult of the Wind if you're offering. Thank you!

Mr Bree+
I'd like Mr. Bree+ if no one else does, thanks!

Edit: I can't believe I didn't realize I already have this game. <facepalm>

Thanks anyway nitrosmob!

Roughly 9 hrs left before FRIDAY SPECIAL #3  price increases

Nice bundle @ 1.49 or so (Cult Of The Wind & Mr. Bree look interesting). .

Roughly 9 hrs left before FRIDAY SPECIAL #3 price increases

Nice bundle @ 1.49 or so (Cult Of The Wind & Mr. Bree look interesting). .
Cult of the Wind is supposedly dead and online multiplayer only. What I played of Mr. Bree was pretty boring. Nothing in the bundle really stands out to me.

Hmm.. nice surprise. I come back 2 days later and the bundle has only gone up .20 -- take note IndieRoyale! -- and since I have none of these, +7.

No new Monday bundle.

Edit: Actually it seems there is supposed to be one today. The Facebook page says something along those lines.

Last edited:
Friday bundle Cognition Episode 1. Monday Bundle Cognition Episode 2. Sensing a pattern here.

If anyone wants, I still have some leftover Blood Knights BTA bundles. I'm not sure if Fox or Deut are out of them yet. PM me for details.

Poop Monday bundle...don't have Rage Runner or that Crazy Belts....which both I don't really know if I would like to add them to my collection.

bread's done
Back