new every monday(old news)

• Rage Runner
  • Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 2
  • HOARD Complete Pack
  • Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf
  • Inescapable
  • Toki Tori
  • CRAZY BELTS (desura,greenlight)
I still need 5 of these... Must feed my steam hoarder addiction, thanks!

Anyone have a spare key of Cognition Ep 1?  I am thinking about picking up the Monday Bundle and don't have ep. 1 =/

Too many repeats! I had a good run of buying the M/F bundles. Dunno how they managed to get so many non-repeats for so long. I'd expected a bunch of freshly shoveled wares from KISS and such when they started them.

Anybody have experience with Smooth Operators keys from IG 9? I had to write IG to request a Desura key, and they shuffled their feet a few times before sending one. I redeemed it but didn't get an associated Steam key from Desura per the keys added page at IGBwiki.

edit - searched and saw a couple others mention the same issue. Oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP updated for the first time in forever.

Hi people i got those current live bundle in hand ready for any of you all bta of course:

HAVE:

indie gala BLOOD KNIGHTS bta $1.60 usd

groupee BE MINE 13 bta $1.09 usd

groupee TUESDAY bta $1.20 usd

indie gala MONDAY B12 bta $1.35 usd

just pm if interested i be please to serve you.

p.s. i got some older bta bundle you can find here

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/327560-update-29-may-2014-join-the-group-buy-current-live-bundle-deals-steam-desura/#entry11544106
For anyone still looking for Blood Knights, borderland (above) and Detruire (his post is usually in the Steam trade thread) are also good, long running hosts here.

You tried with the client not the Desura web page?

If all else fails write to the dev. He's really nice and easygoing.
Yea, also tried with the client. No dice. I'll give the dev a shout out - thanks for the tip, Motoki!

I'm pretty sure I had to email the dev about it, but he got me a key really fast.
Nice, thanks. I usually just follow instructions at IGBwiki but it's good to hear devs don't mind being contacted by people directly in certain cases like this.

I wish I had done this sooner so I could get those Playfire Rewards in time! :)

Hi people i got those current live bundle in hand ready for any of you all bta of course:

HAVE:

indie gala GREENLIGHT 3 bta $0.90 usd

indie gala MONDAY B12 bta $1.50 usd

indie gala BLOOD KNIGHTS bta $1.70 usd
indie gala TINY MIX bta $1.75 usd

indie gala LAST DREAM bta $1.75 usd
indie gala SUPREMES bta bta $1.75 usd

indie gala ENCORE bta $1.50 usd
last one

indie gala MONDAY B10 bta $1.40 usd
indie gala MONDAY B8 bta $1.40 usd

just pm if interested i be please to serve you.

p.s. i got some older bta bundle you can find here

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/327560-update-29-may-2014-join-the-group-buy-current-live-bundle-deals-steam-desura/#entry11544106

Hi People,

I have the following bundles for sale:

HAVE:

• The Lebowski Bundle: My dirty undies, The Dude's Rug (it really tied the room together) and Donny's ashes (With free coffee can).
  • 1968 El Camino Bundle - Partial burnt out frame, No engine, no tires (up on blocks) - you haul away.
  • Roller Dog Machine Bundle -  Roller Dog Machine (used only to massage my feet) and 3 half-eaten dogs.
WANT: 

• PEOPLE TO STOP POSTING  fuck ING PERSONAL BUNDLE SALES OUTSIDE THE  fuck CESSPOOL THREAD.  fuck

6cf21-waltersobchak-amitheonlyone.jpg

New IG Bundle - Greenlight Bundle 3

PWYW for Desura keys (from $0.01), $1 minimum for Steam keys when Greenlit

Edit: Seems they changed the wording to $1 for Steam keys when Greenlit, instead of 2 separate tiers.

Hi People,

I have the following bundles for sale:

HAVE:

• The Lebowski Bundle: My dirty undies, The Dude's Rug (it really tied the room together) and Donny's ashes (With free coffee can).
  • 1968 El Camino Bundle - Partial burnt out frame, No engine, no tires (up on blocks) - you haul away.
  • Roller Dog Machine Bundle - Roller Dog Machine (used only to massage my feet) and 3 half-eaten dogs.
WANT:

• PEOPLE TO STOP POSTING fuck ING PERSONAL BUNDLE SALES OUTSIDE THE fuck CESSPOOL THREAD. fuck
go to ur dungoen of hot girls seducing u heheh

Plus     game to unlock soon if you pay more than 1$!

I haven't noticed it before. Is that the typical IG line, or do you really need to beat $1 instead of just paying $1 to get the mystery games?

Good Greenlight bundle....I'm mainly going to be buying Greenlight games from Indie Gala now....I have most of these from other Greenlight bundles and IndieGameStand (I'm likely to stop buying games there....their games get bundled pretty quickly). These are a great value though.

If anyone has an extra YRMINSUL desura key I would gladly take it. It's the one game I don't have from this bundle and want.

International Snooker is a nice little game. The physics aren't terribly accurate, but it's serviceable, the game is polished overall, and it's pretty fun to play. Unfortunately, I already own it.

Outside of that, the only one I'm really interested in is maybe YRMINSUL as I love TD games for some reason. Still... that's a lot of potential +1s for a buck. Maybe a few will have cards and subsidize my dollar -- maybe. 

Apparently you get a Snooker Desura and Steam key right out of the gate:

Desura: G8L5Y-QT96N-X4CDN-XYE66-4W5AG

Steam: key

I'm gonna assume that we have to pay a buck or more to get the 1¢ games on Steam if they're ever greenlit?

Or maybe I'm assuming too much already, with IndieGala, that we'll get Steam keys for those even if they do get greenlit.

EDIT:
Never mind, the site finally loaded and answered my question.

International Snooker is a nice little game. The physics aren't terribly accurate, but it's serviceable, the game is polished overall, and it's pretty fun to play. Unfortunately, I already own it.

Outside of that, the only one I'm really interested in is maybe YRMINSUL as I love TD games for some reason. Still... that's a lot of potential +1s for a buck. Maybe a few will have cards and subsidize my dollar -- maybe.

Apparently you get a Snooker Desura and Steam key right out of the gate:

Desura: G8L5Y-QT96N-X4CDN-XYE66-4W5AG

Steam: key
Lurked the Steam key (Indiegala makes it so not easy to get these!). All those extra steps...

[quote name="Motoki" post="11851553" timestamp="1403113661"]Me too although is there such a discount even for a bundle this cheap?[/quote]
You do it for the satisfaction of depriving the urchins of several of your pennies

I'll host a 5-pack if anyone wants. 85 cents a pop PayPal only.

1) Me

2) Spodes

3) Warren

4) NotTebow

5) ???

bread's done
Back