[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

Just don't have Neon...should have likely gone that top tier of that brawler weekly....oh well on that. If HH is cheap enough I'll get in on it.

Just don't have Neon...should have likely gone that top tier of that brawler weekly....oh well on that. If HH is cheap enough I'll get in on it.
Did you not have Guacamelee? Between Fists of Jesus getting bundled for nothing and Ascendant being an IGS deal, that BTA-tier is retroactively garbage.

Yeah I had Guacamelee when I got 90% off to upgrade so was like dollar something. And yes the BTA tier is now officially poop....I regret it a bit...least I think I  only spent around 5 at least. Should have just 1 dollar tiered that one. I also bought the Groupees with a Bird Story.....yeah not the best choice of buying bundles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only missing Karmaflow and Bird Story...but I do kinda want them.

Pretty great bundle by gala standards.

This thing is stuffed full of repeats... looks like only game that isn't is one is Karmaflow... and that is part of an episodic series.  Even if you count Double Dragon Neon as unbundled (since that was a bad, expensive, tier), this is still a pretty crappy bundle by that metric.

If I didn't always buy the popular (or not terrible) IG bundles to group buy them, I'd be tempted to skip this one since I'm only missing those two.

This thing is stuffed full of repeats... looks like only game that isn't is one is Karmaflow... and that is part of an episodic series. Even if you count Double Dragon Neon as unbundled (since that was a bad, expensive, tier), this is still a pretty crappy bundle by that metric.

If I didn't always buy the popular (or not terrible) IG bundles to group buy them, I'd be tempted to skip this one since I'm only missing those two.
Yeah, all I need is Karmaflow. It's a good repeat bundle, but terrible if you've been buying all of the bundles these games originally debuted in.

I'm missing A Bird Story, Silence of the Sleep, Karmaflow, and Double Dragon Neon so I think I'm in for a HH when the time comes.

FYI: I'm hosting a Happy Hour group buy of this (Neon) bundle. PM me if you'd like to reserve a bundle.

Bloddrayne AND DD Neon for $4? Even though I have Neon on PS3 I'm still all over this. karmaflow looks really neat too and is just added bonus.

Are code drops allowed in this thread?

I feel so noobish here.

I ain't decided if I'm gonna host for HH or not - never ever hosted 1 before.

So - for the pro's who might actually wanna explain how it works, would + could you?

I feel so noobish here.

I ain't decided if I'm gonna host for HH or not - never ever hosted 1 before.

So - for the pro's who might actually wanna explain how it works, would + could you?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

MysterAAA if you actually played PC games instead of console ports this wouldn't be a Mystery to MysterD

btw welcome to the indiegala thread

So, is there likely to be a difference between reserving a HH with Bobby, Detru, or Mysteries? 

I did want to get in on a HH, but now you're just making it SO DIFFICULT for me to decide! 

EDIT: Helps when I double check the facts, and it looks like the only thing I don't own is Karmaflow. 

That looks like it will get bundled again, and hopefully in its deluxe form.

the only difference may be price....mysteries has no idea what he's doing so,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Pretty much what I figured on all points, but in my experience the two more experienced ones never have much of a profit margin.

Oh well, at least I realized I don't really need this one before I bought myself another bag of repeats.

Maybe he's finally gotten so drunk from all those stupid questions he asks that he's drabelincolning it?
Me dropping $3.99 on Dragon Rock Bundle is surely cheaper than Kickstarting (which is, pre-ordering + also helping at least partially fund) some game that ain't even likely done yet.

Maybe he's finally gotten so drunk from all those stupid questions he asks that he's drabelincolning it?
maybe but mysterd doesn't follow anything that isn't a AAA console port

the bloodrayne and double dragon titles got him all console chubbed up and he blew his paypal load on this crappy gala

Me dropping $3.99 on Dragon Rock Bundle is surely cheaper than Kickstarting (which is, pre-ordering + also helping at least partially fund) some game that ain't even likely done yet.
Does that have a user-derived verb associated with it yet? I mean, I'd call it motokiing, but you didn't mention it was a grandma game nor that you got an etched bottle with it.

Does that have a user-derived verb associated with it yet? I mean, I'd call it motokiing, but you didn't mention it was a grandma game nor that you got an etched bottle with it.
he is referring me to kickstarting games...yet he has no idea if i did kickstart any games or what games i did, if i did...he is trying to save face for buying this bundle and not knowing anything about happy hour or how it works

he is referring me to kickstarting games...yet he has no idea if i did kickstart any games or what games i did, if i did...he is trying to save face for buying this bundle and not knowing anything about happy hour or how it works
Are we talking about the same MysterD? I don't think he was programmed with any concept of shame.

While I freely admit to paying way too much for some shit like that $100 CatFish bottle on Tuesday for a hamburger today, there's no way in Heeeeyallll I'm payin' full price for an Indie Gala. Man FUNK DAT! Happy Hour or GTFO.

EDIT: Helps when I double check the facts, and it looks like the only thing I don't own is Karmaflow.

That looks like it will get bundled again, and hopefully in its deluxe form.
Just talked to one of the devs on Steam earlier today. The deluxe getting bundled doesn't seem likely, but that's all I can say.

oh he feels shame right now
You are not me, so you don't have to speak on my behalf. I can speak for myself, if I so feel like it.

You actually could've been helpful and explained more about HH - but, I wouldn't expect any sort of helpfulness from you towards especially the likes of myself.

You are not me, so you don't have to speak on my behalf. I can speak for myself, if I so feel like it.

You actually could've been helpful and explained more about HH - but, I wouldn't expect any sort of helpfulness from you towards especially the likes of myself.
You already bought it. Damage was done. You're a devout pc gamer. One would assume you'd know how this whole thing that is indie gala happy hour....that's been going on for years works.

Turns out I already had Silence of the sleep. So, it is basically $4 for DD and MAYBE BloodRayne (Don't know a thing about karmaflow). Looks like a pass

You already bought it. Damage was done. You're a devout pc gamer. One would assume you'd know how this whole thing that is indie gala happy hour....that's been going on for years works.
Well, guess what? I don't buy too often from them; and don't entirely *know* how it works.

Hence why I asked the forums.

Should I know by now? Yeah, probably.

But, guess what? I don't.

Well, guess what? I don't buy too often from them; and don't entirely *know* how it works.

Should I know by now? Yeah, probably.
But, guess what? I don't.
You didn't ask. I told you, but whatever you are wearing your badge of shame now. Maybe you'll remember next time there is a fake AAa game in a bundle other than humble

bread's done
Back