[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

So does anyone not have Gun Monkeys yet for various reasons? I need to clean my inventory. PM me and I'll send the Steam gift.

You have to check the gift checkbox to buy another bundle, and it'll show on your account as a gift bundle. You don't have to send it to anyone.
Thanks for the reply. One more question: I already have Crimzon Clover, but IG has offered the Deluxe edition which comes with a soundtrack. If I redeem my IG code, will I get to add the OST to my Steam library and still gift CC on its own or will it just merge with my library?

Thanks for the reply. One more question: I already have Crimzon Clover, but IG has offered the Deluxe edition which comes with a soundtrack. If I redeem my IG code, will I get to add the OST to my Steam library and still gift CC on its own or will it just merge with my library?
I'm 99% sure that the base game goes to oblivion.

It will merge with your library. You almost never get extra copies of games.

Happy hour is on for the hump day bundle!
6IhnOeH.gif

Alright, still short on 10 bundles. I emailed support but I'm not gonna make people wait. I'll send out PMs with the price in a second.

IG seems to be pretty good about checking/helping out people on Reddit so as soon as they post about HH, I'll make a comment and hopefully cut the support line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just one RPGMaker game as a +1 is usually enough for me to buy any bundle cheaply. Think I had Cubicle Quest from Bundle in a Box....but Steam key baby.

Alright, still short on 10 bundles. I emailed support but I'm not gonna make people wait. I'll send out PMs with the price in a second.

IG seems to be pretty good about checking/helping out people on Reddit so as soon as they post about HH, I'll make a comment and hopefully cut the support line.
fc,550x550,creme.jpg

Alright, IG hooked me up with the missing bundles, so if anyone wants one, PM me.
Get out of my house, you filthy redditor.

You might want to check the cesspool first to see if anybody still has group buy slots available from the first day price.
After I posted that I saw that the day one price was sub $2. If anyone has a code leftover PM me.

I would be hosting a limited group buy of the Friday bundle if IG hadn't blocked me from buying anything from them.

It's almost been 48 hours since I last bought any bundles (a Hump Day 20 pack), and I'm still getting a "Payment error: too many purchases in a limited amount of time" error.

I would be hosting a limited group buy of the Friday bundle if IG hadn't blocked me from buying anything from them.

It's almost been 48 hours since I last bought any bundles (a Hump Day 20 pack), and I'm still getting a "Payment error: too many purchases in a limited amount of time" error.
Maybe the system's confused that anybody would want to buy so much from them.

That's a shame. If you manage to get it somehow please put me down for a copy. Thanks.

I didn't buy the BTA in the first week, but each bundle would be $2.12 apiece if we all bought in a 10-pack. If enough people are interested in that, even though it's higher priced than usual, let me know and I'll arrange the group buy.

Wait a purchase limit is a thing now? Hmm, I bet they ease up on that when they get desperate, which knowing them will probably be in like 5 minutes. It's not like they are known for adhering to rules or consistency.

Edited to Add: I missa Borderlanda. Thanx you very mucha sirsa.

(note to self: Christ that is a pain in the ass. How the hell did he stand doing it without going completely insane?)

Wait a purchase limit is a thing now? Hmm, I bet they ease up on that when they get desperate, which knowing them will probably be in like 5 minutes. It's not like they are known for adhering to rules or consistency.
Yeah. There's supposedly a 40 gift / bundle limit now, and there's definitely some kind of transaction limit. (I haven't been able to test the first limit out thanks to the second one.)

Edited to Add: I missa Borderlanda. Thanx you very mucha sirsa.

(note to self: Christ that is a pain in the ass. How the hell did he stand doing it without going completely insane?)
Did borderland and his color box get banned?

Anyone have a slot of the Monday bundle left? If not I may pick it up tomorrow from IG. Can't believe I missed that intro price.

I didn't buy the BTA in the first week, but each bundle would be $2.12 apiece if we all bought in a 10-pack. If enough people are interested in that, even though it's higher priced than usual, let me know and I'll arrange the group buy.
I'm in for this even if Gala sorts Detruire (which I don't trust them to do). Anyone know if Fridays get multiple Happy Hours or usually just one?

So, can we use our indiegala points to purchase bundles now?
I wish. Last time I checked, my 600,000 points were only good for entering giveaways. You get points for chances at winning games that you bought to get the points. Cuz Italian logic.

Borderland is Italian, btw.

bread's done
Back