[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

The new IG Monday is up, but at $1.99 instead of $1.89? For these games?
Well they do always set the "Choose the amount you wish to pay" to $2 by default. Maybe they got tired of trying to rip you off eleven cents and want to see if you're too lazy to not get ripped off by one cent.

The new IG Monday is up, but at $1.99 instead of $1.89? For these games?

• Lilly & Sasha: Curse of the Immortals
  • The Adventures of Tree
  • The Music Machine
  • Light Bound
  • Frankenstein: Master of Death
  • 12 Labours of Hercules
  • Uncrowded
Maybe it's because they all have cards.

Anyway, I'll host a group buy for this. It's $1.70 per slot. Send me a PM to get in.
Figures they would jack up the price after i pre ordered it from you.
9 cents saved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Monday group buys are pretty hard to get after the first 24 hours. Hosters tend to not stock up on them.

That being said, if anyone has a couple left I may take one. Tremor is too busy with Steam gifts and Smite and eBay credit to put up my damned Frankenstein grandma game.

New Weekend Poopaway pack (SPECIAL PRICE ENDS in 24 hrs...)

d9MOIUf.png

So if I go to the weekend getaway pack and pick a custom amount and enter less than $1.89 I get this message:  "Warning: paying less than $1.89 you will not receive: Age of Fear 2: The Chaos Lord, Foresight, Bedlam, Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut, iO. Pay $0.01 more to unlock!" Am I missing something? I only see Deadly Premonition and Bedlam in the bundle. Are they going to be adding games?

I checked to see if they just got lazy and reused a template from the old bundle with DP but it had different games in it.

I bet they tried to do a full bundle and some fell through or they couldn't get permission in time or whatever and just said fanculo it and put it up with two games.

I guess that's the most likely explanation. I wonder what happened though, every game but Deadly Premonition is published by KISS, I wonder why they could get Bedlam but not the other ones. The page even says a "bundle full of Steam games."

Already PM'ed Blade but in for one if he's hosting.

Decent bundle. I actually don't have any of them either which almost never happens.

So-so Monday bundle. I would like the EA game and the hidden object game, but the 3 older games bring it down a bit. I wouldn't mind the older looking RPG game, but the flight sims are a no go for me. I will think on this one.

So-so Monday bundle. I would like the EA game and the hidden object game, but the 3 older games bring it down a bit. I wouldn't mind the older looking RPG game, but the flight sims are a no go for me. I will think on this one.
Yeah, I feel the same way about the flight sims. I already have Immune so most of the appeal for this bundle is lost for me (got it in a key drop before it hit Steam). I do want dat HOG and bullet game though.

Sometimes I feel like I am in bizzaro land. People pre-order Poopees and say they are okay and then a bundle with pretty much everything in it that the regulars don't have and people are talking about it sucking.

Well they aren't everyone's cup of tea sure but it's not the dregs of Greenlight Poopees level either.

Sometimes I feel like I am in bizzaro land. People pre-order Poopees and say they are okay and then a bundle with pretty much everything in it that the regulars don't have and people are talking about it sucking.

Well they aren't everyone's cup of tea sure but it's not the dregs of Greenlight Poopees level either.
It's better than most Groupees preorder bundles for sure, I'd just prefer to tremor the games I want from this one, those flight sims aren't worth +1ing for me if I have to pay for them.

Maybe now that the steam summer sale is ending Tremor can go back to putting up games that are worth a damn.

I don't pre-order poopees. All the bundles suck now, 'cept Royale, of course. Wait, are they going the way of the Desura? fuck it, no one cares.

I just prefer to never pre-order poopies. Honestly I haven't missed too much not pre-ordering everything after the last Be Mine (which was very decent). I'm starting to just get the Greenlight games as they get on Steam from other bundles as there is so much below average stuff in those. 

lol @ 20 year old flight sim games. You'd probably have a more realistic and/or enjoyable experience by painting a control panel onto a cardboard box and using your imagination.

lol @ 20 year old flight sim games. You'd probably have a more realistic and/or enjoyable experience by painting a control panel onto a cardboard box and using your imagination.
You take that back. Top Gun is an amazing goddamn game.

LOL.

Magicka Mega Bundle.

$3.89 for the first 24 hours for:

• Magicka
  • Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet
  • 22 Magicka DLC

Woolfe alone according to ITAD has been $2.49:
http://isthereanydeal.com/#/search:woolfe;/scroll:#gamelist

This full bundle is $2.89 without being hosted - and has ALL +1's for me (a whole 12 of them)!
I wonder how cheap it'll be, once someone decides to host.
It was also in Be Mine 19, and I have no idea how you've managed to avoid all of these... I think I'm only missing two or three of them. That said...

will anyone host this one?
Friday bundle is pretty solid - I'd be down for joining a group buy on that one.
Assuming that somebody is willing to host, count me in for a slot as well.
So, yeah - who's going to host?
I will if there're a few more people interested.

I'm only missing Global Ops: Commando Libya. Will bro have to bro tremorbro bro that, bros.

Sorry, I have Brouette's Syndrome.

I'm in for a group buy (been a long time, someone will come to me?). My Dreamcast can be loud, so Slave Zero somewhere else would be nice.

It was also in Be Mine 19, and I have no idea how you've managed to avoid all of these... I think I'm only missing two or three of them. That said...
[Toaster Logic]

Be Mine 19 did cost $4 to get Woolf -> https://groupees.com/bm19

Since no other real games really interested me in Be Mine 19 at $4, I skipped it.

Since IG Friday today (at $2.89) isn't too much more than Woolfe has been alone at $2.49 and likely will wind-up cheaper when hosted - might as well take all the +1's & spend the few extra cents, just in case.

Unless, of course - someone wants to trade something of mine off The Cesspool for their extra copy of Woolfe (if say they already got Woolfe from BM19; or bought it when it hit cheap from HumbleBundle of Gamersgate when it was $2.50).

[/Toaster Logic]

A bunch of these were in groupees bundles already.  The morans win this time...by paying more than the games will be in a HH.

bread's done
Back