[PC] The Indie Gala Thread

I'm not quite seeing the awesome either. I would like that visual novel and that basic RPG, but that's about it. The Oil Blue I got from an old bundle so that's something for some people as well.

[quote name="slidecage" post="12919623" timestamp="1442282393"]yea i decided to see if i can pick up oil on its own..[/quote]
Maybe you can pick it up for a dime in the cesspool.

What

ARE

Doubt it

Might have to pick up a Hump Day from Dirtyrear this week.

(Not really. I just wanted to call you Dirtyrear)

New Gala chock full of repeats: Grim Trekker.

$1.99 for 3/4 Home Extended Edition, Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey, Uncanny Valley, Paranautical Activity, Anoxemia, Vertical Drop Heroes HD, and Kraven Manor.

Apparently 3/4 hasn't been bundled yet, but I'd definitely wait for a better one than this.

Last edited by a moderator:
r89un.jpg

I mean for the sheer number of games it's not bad.  Ted by Dawn is a pretty fun platformer if you don't mind the ones where you die a million times.  

Some pretty decent looking ones in there.....Leprecaun, Rooms, Stray Cat Crossing...with many negative and mixed ones. Also Stick RPG 2....woo expanded flash games? I would still play it though.

Only a couple of repeats for me. Some of them do look terrible, but a couple look interesting.

Most importantly, there are lots of +1s, no stupid music, no artwork, no books, and no coins.  fuck it, I'm in.

New Gala chock full of repeats: Grim Trekker.

$1.99 for 3/4 Home Extended Edition, Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey, Uncanny Valley, Paranautical Activity, Anoxemia, Vertical Drop Heroes HD, and Kraven Manor.

Apparently 3/4 hasn't been bundled yet, but I'd definitely wait for a better one than this.
How does Letter Quest keep winding up in bundles where it's the only game I want/need?

New IG monday is live at $1.89

The Haunted: Hell's Reach

Clandestiny of Elsie

Kidnapped

Darkness Assault

Coma Mortuary

The Note

Houston, we have a problem

SECTOR

Keep in mind that most of these games suck (and I actually played The Haunted, and Kidnapped). However, the bundle is worth it for The Haunted alone if you don't already have it. A lot of fun with friends.

Clandestiny of Elsie

Kidnapped

Darkness Assault

Coma Mortuary

The Note

SECTOR

Keep in mind that most of these games sucked (and I actually played The Haunted, and Kidnapped). However, the bundle is worth it for The Haunted alone if you don't already have it. A lot of fun with friends.
HELL fuckING YEAH! Every bro needs to get the Haunted so we can bro it up in some MP come October.,

I think this may be a +8 for me....the RPGMaker game alone might make me buy it. Lots of mixed (likely poop) games in it though.
You didn't get Clandestinity of Elsie in Poopees Bowel Movement 21?

If that's all you want you can probably just get that one cheap or possibly even free from someone else who buys this and already had it from that Poopees bundle.

Try the Group Buys Steam group for a split maybe.

Great then it will get removed and be a collector's item! :p

I'm passing on this. I have Elsie, and think calling it decent is probably pushing it, and don't want the rest except maybe Hell's Reach for dumb multiplayer which I never do anyway so eh.

Clandestiny of Elsie

Kidnapped

Darkness Assault

Coma Mortuary

The Note

SECTOR

Keep in mind that most of these games suck (and I actually played The Haunted, and Kidnapped). However, the bundle is worth it for The Haunted alone if you don't already have it. A lot of fun with friends.
giphy.gif

Those are some freaking terrible looking games. :speaktothehand:

Hey, I've been extremely busy this past week but I remembered to buy a single 5-pack of the Eerie Monday. Two are taken already, so if you want one at $1.61 just PM me.

Hump Day #10 is live. I will be hosting a Happy Hour group buy of it (PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot.)

$1
- Doomed'n Damned
- Arkhelom 3D
- Rabbit Hole 3D: Steam Edition

$2.89 first 24 hours
- Hostile Dimension
- Leviathan: The Last Day of the Decade
- Clickr
- Fabula Mortis
- Luminosity
- Trap Them
- Warriors & Castles
- Road Works
- Macabre

New bundle: Friday Funday. I'll be hosting a Happy Hour group buy of this, so PM me if you'd like to reserve a bundle. :)

$1:
- Get Rich or Die Gaming
- Naninights
- Urizen Shadows of the Cold
- Pilot Crusader
- Break Into Zatwor
- gShift

$2.49: (first 24hrs)
- StoryMode: A Game About Crafting
- Arclight Cascade
- Hektor
- After The End: The Harvest
- Egyptian Senet
- Abduction Action! Plus

The official IG group on Steam called this Friday Funday bundle #1. I assume they will still do happy hours but wonder if they might make it strictly a weekly thing like the Mondays.

Lots of +1s but yeah the most wanted of these games is that early access StoryMode. I wonder what type of things it will make from my HD full of anime, games, manga and other misc stuff. Doesn't help it that the first tier is pretty much a bunch of negatively reviewed games.

+10 for me, but these are mostly of poopees quality. Granted, you'd only get about half this many at poopees.

Still... gotta think this one over. .

Happy Hour is on for the Overload Bundle.

I just bought a 20 pack. The price is $0.95 per copy if anyone is interested!

bread's done
Back