- Void Invaders

- Dementium II HD

- Fire & Forget: The Final Assault

- Titan

- Ant War: Domination

- Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut

- Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise

- Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise - Master Level

I'll be hosting a Happy Hour group buy of this, so PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
SUWHEET! I've been waiting for that Winter Sports game to hit a bundle
Have you really? I didn't know it existed until today, it does look halfway decent for a bundle game though. Too bad most of the other games look like shit, only interested in Winter Sports and Shred Downhill Mountain Biking (looks like a Trials ripoff that I'd try out for 30 minutes or so)

Have you really? I didn't know it existed until today, it does look halfway decent for a bundle game though. Too bad most of the other games look like shit, only interested in Winter Sports and Shred Downhill Mountain Biking (looks like a Trials ripoff that I'd try out for 30 minutes or so)
Yeah Shred looks alright, dunno if I want the bundle for 2 games though. The Winter Sports game will be in a Groupees bundle sooner or later being a Retroism title.

SUWHEET! I've been waiting for that Winter Sports game to hit a bundle

EDIT: SCHMIDT! The rest of the bundle is scheisse....
Hardly. The Mogul line is decently regarded and Axis Football has solid reviews. If you have any interest in sports management sims, I'd say this is a fantastic bundle.

Anyone hosting a group buy?

I actually want the Axis Football game and Tremor sold out very quickly. 

Edit:

Who's hosting a HH for this one?

I've got 3 copies of the IG Monday #83, if anyone's still interested.

They'd be at Monday's at-cost price of $1.61 PayPal. :bouncy:

Before anyone asks, I was just feeling incredibly lazy on Monday night so I bought a 5-pack figuring I'd sell the rest off later.

I've got 3 copies of the IG Monday #83, if anyone's still interested.

They'd be at Monday's at-cost price of $1.61 PayPal. :bouncy:

Before anyone asks, I was just feeling incredibly lazy on Monday night so I bought a 5-pack figuring I'd sell the rest off later.
That's at least two group buys that weren't announced until after the cheap price ended, and after I had bought my own single copy.

That's at least two group buys that weren't announced until after the cheap price ended, and after I had bought my own single copy.
I probably should have posted sooner, but I assumed Blade and Det had everyone covered like they usually do these days.

Anyways, it's not like I'm upselling them. I just got lazy and wanted the price I paid. I've got one left now.

fqPLTLy.png

I took two weeks off from hosting after having such troubles with IG and some real-life issues with my apartment, but I still have some folks who directly send me the money and so I do a single 5-pack for them and myself. I have 2-3 bundles left of 82 and 83 if anyone wants them.

Bought that IG Friday bundle for the four games I was missing, all of which look pretty good. I'll do a 20-spot group buy for it next week.

Another new IG bundle, this time Made In Hell starring Lucius II and the rarely bundled Deadly Premoniition!

LMAO @ your Deadly Prem joke.

Amen!

Deadly Premonition was in the $1 tier of Rising Star HB and was already bundled a million times before that.

Even at the latest, everyone probably grabbed it in Rising Star bundle.

Who doesn't have that by now?!?!

Even with Deadly Premonition, that 2nd tier is pretty good. Missing 5/6. $1-tier could be worse, but I've got all of those.

Tempted to host, but I've still got leftover Friday Funday bundles...

The new Friday looks pretty good too. +7 for me.

I'll be hosting a Happy Hour group buy of the Made in Hell and Friday bundles as usual. PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot for the Friday bundle (all slots already taken for Made in Hell.)

May get into this as well +7 for me with a millionth deadly premonition and an extra pineview drive. I'm sure i'll be too scared to play any of these though.

LMAO @ your Deadly Prem joke.

Amen!

Deadly Premonition was in the $1 tier of Rising Star HB and was already bundled a million times before that.

Even at the latest, everyone probably grabbed it in Rising Star bundle.

Who doesn't have that by now?!?!
A peasant.

[quote name="Drabelincoln" post="12999102" timestamp="1446338976"]WTF is wrong with you?

Seriously...[/quote]
Wow dude, you kilt the IG thread. Plzthxusirs.

bread's done
Back