PCDD Bandai Namco Sale - Tales of Zestiria (Steam Key) - $7.99 and more!

MusePrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
180 (99%)
Bandai Namco is currently running a sale on their PC games for those who are interested. Tales of Zestiria is at its current low at $7.99. This is the absolute lowest price that Tales of Zestria has been, Now it's not the greatest of the Tales games. But at $7.99 it's enjoyable until the next one gets localized and released. 

Links below 

Tales of Zestiria [bandainamcoentstore.com]

Bandai Namco Sale [bandainamcoentstore.com]

Reposting here so more people will see it. Use coupon code BNE15OFF for 15% off, brings Tales of Zestiria down to $6.97.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reposting here so more people will see it. Use coupon code BNE15OFF for 15% off, brings Tales of Zestiria down to $6.97.
Just so people know, this code can only be used once per account. I bought Tales Of Zestiria with it first, then I decided that I wanted a few other things as well. It wouldn't let me use it again, so I ended up creating a new account to use it a second time.

I had 3 items in my cart the second time through, so it's fine on multiple items. You just can't use it more than once through the checkout on the same account.

Hopefully somebody here can tell me, but is there any difference between getting Dragon Ball Xenoverse Bundle Edition vs getting Dragon Ball Xenoverse + Dragon Ball Xenoverse Season Pass? It looks like the latter is cheaper by about $1.

Also on related note, I thought for some reason I read that Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will essentially include everything from the first game? Not sure if I just made that up or I rad it somewhere...

Edit:

Bought the two individually anyways... plus Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Vestiria, and Dark Souls Prepare to Die. Looks like I'll be downloading the fixes for these great ports :roll: If durante's fix for the Tales games meet the acclaim people give it, and DSFix works well, I'll be a happy camper.

I know Tales games have routinely been cheap on consoles, but I didn't think Zestiria would go this low so fast. Not going to pre-order Berseria, this time even if there's a pre-order incentive since Symphonic turned out to be a bad port.

Hopefully somebody here can tell me, but is there any difference between getting Dragon Ball Xenoverse Bundle Edition vs getting Dragon Ball Xenoverse + Dragon Ball Xenoverse Season Pass? It looks like the latter is cheaper by about $1.

Also on related note, I thought for some reason I read that Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will essentially include everything from the first game? Not sure if I just made that up or I rad it somewhere...

Edit:
Bought the two individually anyways... plus Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Vestiria, and Dark Souls Prepare to Die. Looks like I'll be downloading the fixes for these great ports :roll: If durante's fix for the Tales games meet the acclaim people give it, and DSFix works well, I'll be a happy camper.
I really hope they port Abyss and Vesperia, but do a decent job this time

Thank you two for the sale info and the discount code.  Could not resist getting ToZ even though I have the PS4 CE sitting here unopened.

Never played a Tales game on the PC, so wanted to see how it goes with some mods thrown in.

How do you tell whether an item is in stock or not? Went to buy Zestiria and Symphonia but it says "The product is out of stock" or something along those lines.

Always wanted to try a Tales game but there are so many I'm not sure where to start.  Would starting with Zestiria be a bad idea?

Does it let you get to entering payment option. It could be traffic

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Yeah, I get to what I assume is the very last landing page. I go to pay with paypal and it errors out. Says it is in stock on the main page but haven't had any luck.

Yeah, I get to what I assume is the very last landing page. I go to pay with paypal and it errors out. Says it is in stock on the main page but haven't had any luck.
I just tried too. Says its out of stock. But thats been happening since the sale began. Im not sure when the sale ends. But if its still on going I would keep trying. I know someone who said it was sold out before I made my purchase.

Yeah after I input my payment info and attempt to pay with PayPal is when I get the error message that they're out of stock. Like... seriously? Running out of codes for your own game, on your own website? That's Nintendo levels of ineptitude right there.

Yeah after I input my payment info and attempt to pay with PayPal is when I get the error message that they're out of stock. Like... seriously? Running out of codes for your own game, on your own website? That's Nintendo levels of ineptitude right there.
In their defense, they can't generate their own keys. They have to request a batch of keys from Valve who is notorious for doing absolutely no work on the weekends.

In their defense, they can't generate their own keys. They have to request a batch of keys from Valve who is notorious for doing absolutely no work on the weekends.
Makes sense. Which is probably why the sold out friday but was able to restock for late Friday evening and most of the weekend

Is there any word on how long the sale lasts? If they're able to restock after the weekend that'd be great, I got a feeling Zestiria won't go below ~$7 for quite some time so I'd really like to pick it up.

Always wanted to try a Tales game but there are so many I'm not sure where to start. Would starting with Zestiria be a bad idea?
Most are self-contained stories. So you should be fine.

So far playing through this one it has... an overabundance of systems. Gonna need to read some Guides to explain the things I missed, heh.

I see it's back in stock and when I go to use BNE15OFF, it says "This code is invalid for those products." What the fuck? It wasn't invalid yesterday. Tried making a new account and everything and it still gives me the same message.

bread's done
Back