Peace all I'm out

Status
Not open for further replies.

asuitor

CAGiversary!
I will be heading away from this message board for a bit, its just been pissing me off lately. Take it easy all. A whole lot of you are great guys and fun, a few I have much distain for. I enjoyed most of my time here and will be back some day possably. Have fun guys. Peace I'm Out

Who are you?
Why should we care that you are leaving?
Most of your posts haven't added anything to the boards, either in shaping the community or providing deals.
In fact, you've even gotten in ill-advised pissing matches with moderators.

I doubt anyone is going to be weeping over your absence.

If you do come back, try not to be an attention whore when you leave the next time.

And to be just a little more pointless and gratuitious...

IN BEFORE THE LOCK.

[quote name='JSweeney']I doubt anyone is going to be weeping over your absence.[/quote]

Since *someone* has to...

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

myke.
...wha'eva.

[quote name='JSweeney']Who are you?
Most of your posts haven't added anything to the boards, either in shaping the community or providing deals.

If you do come back, try not to be an attention whore when you leave the next time.

IN BEFORE THE LOCK.[/quote]
I know this is a lame topic and the op should not have done/said some of the things he did but to flame him why???????

JSweeney some times your head swells up way to large.

The%20Cat%20with%20a%20big%20head.jpg

This is going to get really bad if every user under 200 posts that has been here less than 6 months that decides to "take a break" feels it nessasary to inform the rest of us.

why is this in the Xbox general discussion forum? I guess we need to make a "I'm leaving because I'm pissed" forum.

Thanks for your announcement! Because, you know, I would've been sitting here thinking, "Where the hell is asuitor?! I sure hope he's okay." You just saved me some sleepless nights.

[quote name='asuitor']I will be heading away from this message board for a bit, its just been pissing me off lately. Take it easy all. A whole lot of you are great guys and fun, a few I have much distain for. I enjoyed most of my time here and will be back some day possably. Have fun guys. Peace I'm Out[/quote]

SEEE YA !!

WOULDN'T WANT TO BE YA !!

This is more proof that people who say they're "leaving" the forum should be outright banned with no access to viewing the deals either.

In before the "good-bye, adios, auf wiedersehen, fuck off lock".

[quote name='JSweeney']Who are you?

IN BEFORE THE LOCK.[/quote]

You are exactly right. I never even knew who you were or if you had ever contributed anything worthwile to the site. All I have seen you do is recently start being pissed off at the mods and revolting against them and this site with your modding topics which are notneeded on this game site.

Like zion said, this is not going to be good if every user who has 200 posts starts one o fthese. I can understand MightySlacker and pimp_smurf_daddy but this one is truly pointless.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']This is more proof that people who say they're "leaving" the forum should be outright banned with no access to viewing the deals either.[/quote]

I'm down with that.

lets see last night you were pissing off the mods tonight you are leaving let mesee here piss off mods or leave? BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know this is a lame topic and the op should not have done/said some of the things he did but to flame him why???????

1. This is an annoying trend that has started up.
Previous flamings by other posters haven't curtailed it.
Locking by moderators hasn't curtailed it.

2. If ANYONE posts one of these "I'm leaving" threads, it's widely agreed upon that they're fair game, and have just placed themselves upon the firing line.

Why is that, spoo? I don't see any self-aggrandizement going on there.
Yes, it was harsh. It was also true.

[quote name='JSweeney']I know this is a lame topic and the op should not have done/said some of the things he did but to flame him why???????

1. This is an annoying trend that has started up.
Previous flamings by other posters haven't curtailed it.
Locking by moderators hasn't curtailed it.

2. If ANYONE posts one of these "I'm leaving" threads, it's widely agreed upon that they're fair game, and have just placed themselves upon the firing line.

Why is that, spoo? I don't see any self-aggrandizement going on there.
Yes, it was harsh. It was also true.[/quote]
You are right. I did not see any self-aggrandizement but I have seen you go off on flamers before. So in my eyes you are saying it is ok for you to flame but not others.

I could be wrong and thinking of someone else. Oh well. I can't be right all the time. If I was your post count would not be as high :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back