Peanuts Deluxe Holiday Collection 3-Pack $12.99 @ Target

bryan78

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Target has the Peanuts Holiday Collection DVD set (includes It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, A Charlie Brown Christmas, plus a bonus soundtrack CD) for only $12.99. FYI, this is the new remastered version.

This is probably a pricing mistake since they had them next to the single DVD's which were selling for this price. On my receipt, it says "Saved 24.00 off 36.99". Get them while you can, it will make a great X-Mas stocking stuffer!

Oh that blows!!! I spent almost three times that much just two months ago! I'm so jealous (though I'm glad I got to watch the Halloween and Thanksgiving episodes with my kids this year)...

I went to Target in So CAL amd they had a shelf tag for the collection at 12.99. I would say that it's all Target stores. BTW the tag had the sale date from 12/7 - 12/13.

Picked one up at the Dearborn Heights, MI Target. I got the last one and found it in a different section than where the 12.99 tag was. Where I found it, it had a 36.99 tag. It rang up 12.99 though. I thought it was also funny that the "Deluxe Edition" C.B. Christmas was also 12.99 and right next to the Holiday Pack.

Thanks OP! Not a pricing mistake. It had the sale price listed on the shelf at Target in Farmingdale, NY

[quote name='gameboykid14']Had to go to two Targets, but I finally found it. Thanks for posting this.[/quote]

Same here, went to two and finally found one. Really surprise that this is so cheap. I might have to find another tomorrow to give as a xmas gift:)

[quote name='mike95']Thanks OP! Not a pricing mistake. It had the sale price listed on the shelf at Target in Farmingdale, NY[/quote]

I saw that at my Target too. What I meant was Target probably put it on sale at the wrong price by mistake.

[quote name='l rumble l']is this deal online? or in store only?[/quote]

In store only. You have until Sat. 12/13 to get in on this. If you don't see it on the shelves, ask if they have any more in the back. If they don't, get a raincheck for the $12.99 price.

My Target was out, but I asked a worker very nicely if they could give me a rain check, but he said no, but he checked their stock and it turned out they had a bunch in the back, and he came back about 10 minutes later with a huge box of them. Damn lazy target workers (I'm kidding)

Got one today :) Had to ask a worker where to find it, since some large woman was standing in front of the display. She had the last copy in her hand, and for some reason set it down to pick up and look at the same-priced single disc set. I swooped in, snatched it, and took off. She's probably shaking her fist at me, but if it's not in your cart, it's free game! ;)

Looking it up I didn't know there were so many other Charlie brown specials, i'll wait for a complete collection or something

My local Target didn't have any on the shelf, but I found a worker and they scanned the shelf tag and they had more in the back. Came out with 4 total and 1 was mine. Thanks OP!

[quote name='PR Mega X']Got one today :) Had to ask a worker where to find it, since some large woman was standing in front of the display. She had the last copy in her hand, and for some reason set it down to pick up and look at the same-priced single disc set. I swooped in, snatched it, and took off. She's probably shaking her fist at me, but if it's not in your cart, it's free game! ;)[/quote]

Wow...good score. I love it when people throw respect for others out the window for a good deal! :roll:

Cap'n_RDM;5244558 said:
Wow...good score. I love it when people throw respect for others out the window for a good deal! :roll:

And I love it when assholes come along and throw their high and mighty attitude in my face :roll:

It's not like I elbowed her in the face, stepped on her kid, and ripped it out of her hand. It was on the shelf. Get over yourself.

Cap'n_RDM;5244558]Wow...good score. I love it when people throw respect for others out the window for a good deal! :roll:[/quote] [quote name='PR Mega X']And I love it when assholes come along and throw their high and mighty attitude in my face :roll: It's not like I elbowed her in the face said:
Hey man, I'm going off your own words which make it sound like what you did was rude and inconsiderate enough to piss her off and if being respectful of others makes me an asshole, guilty as charged.

Cap'n_RDM;5246589]Hey man said:
If she's pissed off, it's her fault for putting it back on the shelf. I wasn't about to ask her permission to purchase something she may have considered buying. If it's 'inconsiderate' to pull something off the shelf that someone else had looked at previously, then apparently we have different definitions of the word.

Cap'n_RDM;5244558 said:

Rule number one of shopping (especially during the holiday times) if it's on the shelf it's fair game. If you think you may even be remotely interested in purchasing it then have it in your hand or in your cart.

Now if the poster said they took it out of the woman's cart, that's a different story. Since it was on the shelf it was fair game.

Shit!!!! I wish I would have seen this earlier. I would have totally gone out and bought one, since I'm a huge Charlie Brown/Peanuts fan. I love these specials and have never seen them at a good price. I hope they go on sale again.

My local Target had none, but their computer showed 6 at the Fairfax location.

Any of you from Northern Virginia? When they tell you the Fairfax Target, wouldn't you assume the one by Fair Oaks? So i drive out there just to get a few of these for gifts. But no, they are not the "Fairfax Target". The Fairfax Target is actually in Burke. What?!

Missed out on this, as I could only make it to one Target this weekend, and of course, they didn't have any. :wall:

I wonder if they'll carry this pricing into this week or not. My guess is not.

[quote name='PR Mega X']If she's pissed off, it's her fault for putting it back on the shelf. I wasn't about to ask her permission to purchase something she may have considered buying. If it's 'inconsiderate' to pull something off the shelf that someone else had looked at previously, then apparently we have different definitions of the word.[/quote]

[quote name='xbox_mole']Rule number one of shopping (especially during the holiday times) if it's on the shelf it's fair game. If you think you may even be remotely interested in purchasing it then have it in your hand or in your cart.

Now if the poster said they took it out of the woman's cart, that's a different story. Since it was on the shelf it was fair game.[/quote]

Yes, you guys are right, if it's on the shelf it is fair game but I'd argue that if it is obvious someone put something down for half a second to compare a similar version one should give them the courtesy of making their final decision before reaching in front of them to snatch it. Although maybe I just read a little too much into the initial post and it didn't go down like that. If she put it down, picked up the other version, and turned away as if no longer interested then that's a different story. Ultimately, I wasn't there to witness it, so I'll let it go. My apologies for the unnecessary drama.

Sorry for bumping this but I missed out on this deal. I found out after midnight on Saturday and was able to only check 1 Target. They were out of stock. :cry:

I have gone to some other Targets since and I see the collection in stock. The $36.99 price tag mocks me. :bomb:

Same for me. Didn't have any this weekend at 2 Targets. Saw 2 today at one & scanned @ 36.99. I also was mocked.

bread's done
Back