Pee-Wee's Playhouse - The Complete Collection $20.99

Man, if I was like 20 years younger or had a kid of my own I would have bought this.

I just can't pull the trigger on this set no matter how much I like the guy.

[quote name='lordopus99']Speaking of Pee Wee, the SNL digital short this week was awesome. So great to see him again.[/QUOTE]

Hell yeah, that was amazing.

I actually watched the Christmas special last December. Maybe it's just me, but that hasn't aged well. Mostly because it's full of a bunch of guests who no one really even cared about 20 years or so ago, let alone now.

I loved Pee-Wee back in the day. Heck, I saw an old Pee-Wee Herman doll at the flea market about a month or two ago and to this day question why I didn't buy it.

But man...I don't think I could stomach that much Pee-Wee :(

[quote name='mr_bungle']I loved Pee-Wee back in the day. Heck, I saw an old Pee-Wee Herman doll at the flea market about a month or two ago and to this day question why I didn't buy it.

But man...I don't think I could stomach that much Pee-Wee :([/QUOTE]

I have Cheeeerrryyy, had it for quite some time ago...

Anyone else that got this - For some reason all of my volume 2 discs look all foggy on the bottom, like when a disc is outside in the cold and then you bring it inside and it gets condensation on it for a minute.. Except it isn't wet, the disc just has a cloudy hazed appearance.

Seems to play fine.. anybody else experience this?

bread's done
Back