Peggle DualShot price drop to $20

It should MSRP $19.99 but they want $30-ish. It's great game and no one pay attention or never heard it. Hope i can get it under $10 or less :)

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Finally. Does this come with Peggle Nights?[/QUOTE]

Comes with Peggle night and 10 extra level by Q Entertainment and an extra character.

I'm a big DS advocate, but the final verdict on this game has become: If it's already on my laptop, I don't want to drop any money for 10% new content on a tiny screen w/zoom. Shame, really, since I was excited to hear about it. If it were all new content, I'd have bought it at full price.

To clarify on content: this is Peggle (Deluxe) = 50 levels, Peggle Nights = 50 more levels, and 10 new DS exclusive weird levels.

[quote name='62t']this game is well worth the money[/QUOTE]

Peggle isn't even worth $10. I'm buying this game when it hits $10.

[quote name='Masterkyo']It's great game and no one pay attention or never heard it.[/quote]

It's critically-acclaimed almost universally. Where have you been?

Retro Game Challenge's publisher has stated that the game needs greater sales if they are to bring out the awesome sequel in the US. So feel free to take one for the team and buy it at full price. It really is quite a special game. :)

Peggle is like crack. (or so i'd assume). Might have to bite at this price even though I have peggle/pegglenights for pc.

I ordered a second copy at $20, so I can return the first copy at $30. Since Amazon no longer offers a price match policy :(

This game is a ton of fun, you might need to let it grown on you though. When I first tried it on my pc, I didn't like it that much, thought it was all chance. I gave it another chance and love it, sure there's alot of chance to it, but also takes a good amount of skill to get good at it.

I am so tempted... but what I really want is Peggle for the iPod Touch. When is it finally going to come out!?!? Obviously no one here knows, just venting. :) I'm hoping the iPod/iPhone version is like Dual Shot and has both Deluxe and Nights plus bonus levels, but I'm bracing for the probability that it will be Peggle Deluxe alone. Actually I'd even take just Peggle Nights. I have Deluxe on my Mac and love it.

[quote name='Vegan']It was indeed fast, but it was overpriced when it came out.
iy.gif
[/quote]
Absolutely, it was overpriced, it took them a while to figure it out and finally drop the price.

[quote name='KingDox']Hell yea, now I have the PC, IPod, XBLA and DS Version.[/quote]iPod version?

[quote name='D. Monic']Ordered! Thanks OP. Now if only Retro Game Challenge could drop to $20 as well.[/quote]Spend the extra $10 so we can get the sequel....

[quote name='dallow']iPod version?[/quote]
http://www.apple.com/games/ipod/peggle/
Unfortunately it's only available on the clickwheel versions. I'm not sure i'd buy an iPhone version anyway since the touch screen lacks that finite control.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Peggle isn't even worth $10. I'm buying this game when it hits $10.[/quote]

I can't tell if you're trying to be funny or not. That's a completely ridiculous (and contradictory) statement to make.

[quote name='daminion']http://www.apple.com/games/ipod/peggle/
Unfortunately it's only available on the clickwheel versions. I'm not sure i'd buy an iPhone version anyway since the touch screen lacks that finite control.[/quote]Wow pretty cool!
I have an iPhone and have been waiting patiently for this.

I'm sure they'll add a left and right button at the very top (somewhere out of the way) for the finite movement.

My guess is you'll control via tilting on the iPhone. Though with action games the accelerometer can be imprecise, when you aren't trying to make the controls work for a fast paced game, and this isn't one, I think you can have fine control via the accelerometer. In any case we will find out, I hope.

EW, that would suck.

I'm thinking it'll be like the Zuma-clone and control with your finger.
I believe the DS uses the same style of play.

Hold near the bottom, see the shot line up, and lift whenever you're done.

I spent $2.50 on Peggle (for PC), and I'm not going to spend any more on that game, lol. It's a fun little distraction, but not much else. It can be addicting though.

[quote name='eastx']You're in the minority with that opinion. Good job substantiating it, too.[/QUOTE]

Peggle, as well-crafted and simple as it is, isn't very robust with features and such. It's just Adventure, Duel, and Challenge. It's not like there's incredible depth or anything, it's just that Peggle looks like something any shareware developer could have thought of. The price on Peggle is just an inflated premium because the PopCap name is on it.

bread's done
Back