Peggle for $2.50. PC or Mac.

[quote name='wakawakawa']Bought it. I probably will pick up the xbla too, but for $2.50, why not.[/QUOTE]

Same here, and it's fun enough I won't mind playing it again, especially with leader boards.

Has anybody been able to get the 50% off code to work for the Peggle/Peggle nights bundle?
To knock it down from 19.99?

[quote name='sunnysky']Has anybody been able to get the 50% off code to work for the Peggle/Peggle nights bundle?
To knock it down from 19.99?[/quote]

I can't get it to work. I mean, if you make two seperate purchases using the 50% off code, you would get the bundle for 12.50.

Pop Cap is acting funny. I have my registration code but I can't get the site to recognize it or even realize that I have an account with them. I'm hoping this is just temporary.

[quote name='playing mantis']Steam has Peggle Extreme for free. You could try it out that way, or the free demo. Then you can decide if you want to wait to get it only for your iphone.[/quote]

So what's the difference between Peggle and Peggle Extreme? I'm guessing Extreme is somehow worse since it's free. The product page doesn't make it seem like it's less than a full game, though.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/3483/

Edit: Never mind; didn't know it was only 10 levels out of 75.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehhh the 5-limit install is making me really iffy about this. : /

It is only $2.50 though...

Thanks OP! I am traveling at the moment, and this is the perfect time-filler on the MacBook. I had never played Peggle, but remember a friend telling me how addicted he was to it. Definitely a steal at $2.50!

[quote name='lwelyk']Ehhh the 5-limit install is making me really iffy about this. : /

It is only $2.50 though...[/quote]

For $2.50, they could have DRM that restricts playtime to only on Wednesday afternoons and it would be acceptable. Just get it.

I decided to get it, it's pretty fun but I can see the frustration of feeling like you have to get lucky as the levels progress.

[quote name='lwelyk']Ehhh the 5-limit install is making me really iffy about this. : /

It is only $2.50 though...[/QUOTE]

You can install it on 5 machines for $2.50 and you are iffy? OK, yes, it means 5 lifetime installs, but come on. It's $2.50. Get over it. If you were paying $20 I would agree. In fact, I think their strategy backfires here. I'm certain I will never pay anywhere near full price for any of their games now. I didn't know about their approach to licensing before this and now I do. When their games are $2.50 I find it acceptable, but at full price ($20), even half price, uh, that's a no thank you.

[quote name='crunchewy']You can install it on 5 machines for $2.50 and you are iffy? OK, yes, it means 5 lifetime installs, but come on. It's $2.50. Get over it. If you were paying $20 I would agree. In fact, I think their strategy backfires here. I'm certain I will never pay anywhere near full price for any of their games now. I didn't know about their approach to licensing before this and now I do. When their games are $2.50 I find it acceptable, but at full price ($20), even half price, uh, that's a no thank you.[/quote]
Yeah, you're right. I'm being silly. XD I am just seeing myself buying the Steam version too when it's on sale XD

Thanks for the code. I tried to use it on the Peggle/Nights bundle, but it wouldn't work. It did work on Peggle Deluxe. $2.50?!? FTW!!

[quote name='kagai']Thanks for the code. I tried to use it on the Peggle/Nights bundle, but it wouldn't work. It did work on Peggle Deluxe. $2.50?!? FTW!![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I couldn't get it to work for the bundle either. It did work Peggle Nights on it's own though, bringing it down to $9.98.

I had to use a different email to reuse the code... if you have that trouble too.

bread's done
Back